Is this a real Nendoroid?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh...I bought that exact same Nendoroid in a mall and it was fake...

Also, they usually aren't that cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are never that cheap make sure you see a physical picture before you purchase any nendoroids to tell if they are fake or not never buy unless you're sure.

It's a bootleg for sure. The shop is using the official pics from GSC but is very suspicious to see it for only 12 AU$. The price of a Nendoroid is always around 35 AU$ unless it is from second hand.

Moreover, the shop is located on China (be aware!). I only trust japanese sellers to buy original figures on eBay. I own some Nendoroids myself and there are pretty cheap stores to preorder or buy them, even if they were released years ago. Just tell me if you want to talk about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont buy nendoroids unless you are buying from Good Smile company themselves or professional stores, most of other sites (and ofc eBay) sell mostly bootlegs :/

However if you don't mind bootlegs and just want a cute figure you could buy it, I have a bootleg Meiko nendoroid and it's still cute xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back