Deep scratches on screen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miau

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello all! I have quite a few deep scratches on my tamagotchis. mostly on the screen though! I dried displex on the screens and it worked ok, but there are still some scratches on it :( any suggestions for fixing that? and what about the rest of the toy? there are quite a few scratches on there too sadly... :p

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I'm willing to try just about anything!

~Miau :wub:

No guarantees but supposedly you can buffer in some toothpaste to clear scratches. The idea is similar to using toothpaste to buff out the yellow from car headlights. Be careful not to get it inside the buttons if you try it. Good luck (it may also wear off the paint). Hey, which certain do you have? Perhaps you can buy a decorating kit for it.

I'm not so sure about that, I tried that once and it didn't work too well for me :p It's an ID! I'm thinking about using resin to go over it and see if that works? but I don't wanna do that till I've tried everything else :mellow:

I wonder if you can buy a cheap Tamagotchi and replace the plastic screen cover or maybe put the guts in a new shell. I know you can replace the paper background with your own.

there isn't a paper background on the tamagotchi ID? and I'm not sure where I'd get a cheap tamagotchi ID/IDL to put the guts in :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back