Sign in to follow this  
nazochi

Kinakomatchi from a first gen!!!

Early this morning, after 5 total neglects of a 3rd gen kinakomatchi, it died. :lol: I hatched a new one, and an hour later, *poof* a kinakomatchi. I thought this couldn't happen to a first gen...

very weird. Does anybody know what is going on??? I fed it many snacks... and never played with it once. Now I play with it a little. I've neglected it 3 times. Once more and it should be an oniotchi. :lol:

i think when you pressed the reset button you might have downloaded your last game. ^_^ sounds logical.

i think when you pressed the reset button you might have downloaded your last game. ^_^ sounds logical.

that cant be possible because it died.

you cant bring back a dead tamagotchi.

nazotchi, it happened to me also and nobody could explain it

It was zero years old early this morning, then later on it evolved into hinotamatchi and an hour later it turned 2!! :angry: Nothing is making sense now... Sorry if you guys don't believe me.. It really is the truth! ^_^ :angry:

Original shmee died, so I pressed a and c and got a new egg. The friendslist stilll has the same friends, and because it says gen. 1, it is not a download.

And it turned 4 today, and still hasn't evolved!! The tension and habit of looking at it every minute is driving me nuts.

*puts shmee in a drawer, locks the drawer, puts the key in the backyard and shuts the door*

... ... ... ...

GAAAAAH!!!

*runs outside, scrambles to find key, runs inside, unlocks drawer, takes shmee out of drawer, and looks at the fireball once more*

:o

u can get any yodler on any gen cause if u take a look at this website u will c

http--ca.geocities.com-theonlytorn@rogers.com/tamadex/alltams.html