Kinakomatchi from a first gen!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nazochi

Reaction score
Early this morning, after 5 total neglects of a 3rd gen kinakomatchi, it died. :lol: I hatched a new one, and an hour later, *poof* a kinakomatchi. I thought this couldn't happen to a first gen...

very weird. Does anybody know what is going on??? I fed it many snacks... and never played with it once. Now I play with it a little. I've neglected it 3 times. Once more and it should be an oniotchi. :lol:

i think when you pressed the reset button you might have downloaded your last game. ^_^ sounds logical.
that cant be possible because it died.

you cant bring back a dead tamagotchi.

nazotchi, it happened to me also and nobody could explain it

It was zero years old early this morning, then later on it evolved into hinotamatchi and an hour later it turned 2!! :angry: Nothing is making sense now... Sorry if you guys don't believe me.. It really is the truth! ^_^ :angry:

And it turned 4 today, and still hasn't evolved!! The tension and habit of looking at it every minute is driving me nuts.

*puts shmee in a drawer, locks the drawer, puts the key in the backyard and shuts the door*

... ... ... ...

GAAAAAH!!!

*runs outside, scrambles to find key, runs inside, unlocks drawer, takes shmee out of drawer, and looks at the fireball once more*

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back