Sign in to follow this  
Asiangotchi

Got my hands on an Ant's Life Studio

Hey everyone! Haven't been here in ages; this is my first post in six months.

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with this toy, but it's also from Bandai.

RQ8m18Dl.jpg

There isn't a whole lot of information about this toy, which is sort of surprising. I've seen some topics here on TamaTalk about it, but they were from a few years ago, and not much discussion.

I also went ahead and scanned the manual. The whole thing is in Japanese, so it'd be great if someone could translate it. The toy is pretty straightforward to operate, but there are some things that I would like to know what they say. This line in particular seems to be talking about a saving function, but I don't know how it works:

LtujmvOl.png

I was considering doing a log, but it's already been running for two days, and I don't want to reset my progress. But feel free to ask any questions about my experiences with it.
Edited by Asiangotchi
  • Like 1

Yup, Amazon. The price was a little lower when I ordered it than it is now.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Code_Name_Geek
      Hey everyone, I'm starting to learn Japanese and since a lot of people here seem to know some basics, I was wondering if anyone has any tips or suggestions for good resources. I like Duolingo a lot for language learning and it works pretty well for latin and germanic languages since they're similar to English and French, but I'm finding it inadequate for something as different like Japanese with a whole different system of writing. To give you an idea of where I'm at, I'm working on memorizing hiragana and katakana at the moment and I don't have a lot of vocabulary yet. I'd welcome suggestions on more advanced topics as well though so I can use them later!

My goal is just to have some basic reading skills, largely for the purpose of playing unlocalized video games (and Tamagotchis of course). So let me know if you have any tips or things that helped you when you were learning!
    • By R A I N F A L L
      I recently purchased a Tamagotchi in Japanese. As you probably know they are not clearly labeled with version types, so I am turning to this group for help. This is the full name of my product hanerutchi Kon Navy Ketai Kaitsu Tamagotchi Bandai Japan.

Here is a picture.

P.S. If anyone has a version of this type in Japanese and would like to give me a sort of translation guide, that would be very helpful. I just need basic translations like Food= then the word. This is also my first time in this group so a warm welcome would be nice. Thank you in advance

Sincerely, a new member.
    • By lifou
      Hello,

I will be in Japan, in Narita, and I would like to buy Tamagotchis as a gift for a sibling of 4 children. Can you answer me the following questions:

1) Are Japanese Tamagotchis exclusively in the Japanese language? A person, don’t knowing Japanese, would be capable to use it? We can ask the seller to make the necessary settings (if it is necessary, I do not know at all how it works)?

2) Which models will you advise me? I have two criteria.

First, I would like children playing together, interaction between the Tamagotchis could be possible.

Second, children have a fairly large age gap between them (12 - 7 - 5 - 3 years), so it is probably better to choose different models for the younger ones and for the older ones.

3) Where to buy Tamagotchie? At a duity free at Narita airport, AEON shopping center or Naritasan Omotesando?

Thank you in advance!

• By wgraphicdesigns
      Hi everyone I just got my Tamagotchi Mix 20th anniversary and I'm trying to find a manual online in English, does anyone know where I can possibly get one and a growth chart as well? Thanks!
    • By bun
      Hey guys,

I was wondering if you could help me identify what shell this tama is?

The closest I could find only was in english and appears to be a Hanatchi Blue shell but I'm not sure.

Thank you so much for looking and I hope you can help!
    • By wesley_13j
      Hi guys.

I'm really interested in getting one of the Blue home Deka's (The one where you build a house, not the King of Games).
      I've done some research as best as I can and the most detailed instructions I found where these.
      Their great and it seems self explanatory enough but a few questions I can't find answers to:

*What are the items you can buy to send to the Ketai/Akai? Are they different to the items you can get with codes?
      *It has a huge point storage but what is the payout for winning games? The link I posted mentions it's dependent on the character you play with but gives no rough idea.

It's selling point for me is being able to use it as a shop for my Akai as it takes forever to make money on it.
      So really I'm wanting to know if it'll be good as a money maker for the Akai, and if it will give more items.

Thanks guys.