Dedicated site/app for tamagotchi logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! :)

I'm currently thinking about doing a side project (tamagotchi related of course!) and I'm hoping to get some input from those in the hobby.

I was thinking about creating a site that would be dedicated for all tamagotchi logs - so it would sorta be a blog type site where you would upload each log with as many pictures and sub-text as you want per post. You would be able to create your own account with all you tamagotchi logs as well as browse other people's logs whether you are logged in or not.

I would also like to have the ability to "subscribe" to a user or a specific user's log.

My questions are:

1. Would you be interested in using this site?

2. If so, would you use it more from your computer or a mobile device (ipad, phone, etc)

3. What other features would you like to see on this type of site?

Sorry for the long post! But thanks in advance! Any input is appreciated, negative or positive ☺

I didn't know something already existed! I'll have to take a look at that and see if it's worth it for me to do this.

Thanks!

Its pretty much just there. I don't think you can make an account anymore but if you have one you can probably still use it. I have one somewhere over there, maybe two. (due to my username mass switch)

I would love something like that, a mobile user friendly site for Tamagotchi Logs! I love watching logs and I would love to make my own one, but sending the pictures from my mobile to my computer and resizing them before posting them takes too long, so a log-friendly site where you could post instantly log updates would be amazing :rolleyes:

So you wanna undig Blogagotchi?
I was googling Blogagotchi and I noticed it was started back in 2007. Even though the site is down, I would love to re-create it and see what I can do differently.

Its pretty much just there. I don't think you can make an account anymore but if you have one you can probably still use it. I have one somewhere over there, maybe two. (due to my username mass switch)
I went to the site (which I assume was blogagotchi.com) but the site is suspended; unless it's a different site name?

I would love something like that, a mobile user friendly site for Tamagotchi Logs! I love watching logs and I would love to make my own one, but sending the pictures from my mobile to my computer and resizing them before posting them takes too long, so a log-friendly site where you could post instantly log updates would be amazing :rolleyes:
Thanks for the feedback! I would definitely make sure it would be a mobile friendly site then I would love to explore the options of making an actual iphone/android/windows app after the website is completed.

A site like that would be a really good idea :) I wouldn't be able to use it because I don't have time for logging anymore, but I love to read other peoples' logs.

1) Yes of course!

2) Cellphone (Android)

3) I think it will be convenient to have some rules. Like what to post, what not to post... and also, the chance to block comments and to post things from tamas plus odd v-pets (not just tamagotchis)

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wanted to make a Blogagotchi to be honest, so it's a shame it doesn't seem to let you sign up anymore.

I would love an app! something that makes it quick and easy to update the log throughout the day, and add in a picture. something like instagram but dedicated to tamagotchi would be awesome! it would be cool if you could run multiple logs at once yet still keep them separated for viewing by other members when they're on your page, but still have the typically tumblr/instagram scrolling type dashboard just to see everyone's most recent posts.

and added bonus would be tamagotchi stickers to place on your photos in the editing process?

Last edited by a moderator:
A mobile version Would go a long way since most people use phomes and such to access everything.

^^^ Exactly. That's why I stopped logging and I miss it so much, I think it would be a great thing of you to create a website like that.

I vote yes. I actually keep small notebook on me to write about my tama during the day, but it'd be cool to be able to snap a photo and upload it into an app from time to time. I'm an iphone user, and usually take my pictures off my phone!

I've been debating doing a serious log when I reboot my P's so having an app like this would be heavensent.

I love this idea. Please. It would make my life easier, especially because I love logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back