Is Tamagotchi your favorite thing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is Tamagotchi your favorite franchise?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • No, but it's ONE OF my favorites

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Not really.

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Is Tamagotchi your favorite thing/fandom/franchise? :p

It sure is mine! No matter how many games I play, shows I watch, etc, nothing is as enjoyable as Tamagotchi to me. :3

Hmmm, maybe not exactly my favourite, but in the top 5, I would say my 1st would be Vocaloid, 2nd would be anime/manga, and 3rd would be between Nintendo and Tamagotchi's (but because of tamagotchi having its own anime I suppose it could also tie into my 2nd favorite). :D

There are a lot of franchises I like, but Tamagotchi has grown to be in the top three of my favorites:

Nintendo takes #1 hands down(I grew up playing on the NES).

Tamagotchi is not too distant in #2(And I honestly cannot thank you enough, Eternal Mametchi Fan for introducing me to Tamagotchi. It could be possible that within the next year, it JUST might take #1).

Puzzle and Dragons takes a distant #3(It's quite fun, but sometimes things get unfair pretty quickly).

It was my #1 favorite thing last year, but by now some other things have taken my heart

But it will probably always be my #2 favorite thing, very close to 1 but not quite, y'know

Yea right now I'm a little too in love with Pikmin, but I still like Tamagotchi just as much lel

I wouldn't say it's the only thing I like, though. I have other favorites, to. Like, PaRappa, Animal Crossing, My Little Pony, and ect. But I still do love Tamagotchi. :)

I'm the sort of indecisive person that can never choose a top favourite of anything. :p But tamagotchi is one of my favourites, for sure. :)

Its second for me, almost tied for first which is really unbelievable for me cause Ive never had anything come close to the love I feel for my main thing

It's not my number one, but it's up there. Tamagotchi and pokemon are the only franchises that have stuck with me for years. Sure, I love Sailor Moon and My Little Pony and even Monster High, but those are a lot more recent for me than Tamagotchi or pokemon. And Tamagotchi is the only one that has been a fairly consistent interest of mine since I got my first tama.

1-Gravity Falls

2-Tamagotchi

3-Idk for the moment

I thought Tamagotchi was the best thing ever last year as well but Gravity Falls has taken my heart this year <3 I still love Tamagotchi anyway

Ah yes Gravity Falls is my fourth favorite thing XD I doubt I'll ever like anything more than Tamagotchi because it's been my favorite for about 8 years.

I love a lot of things so I wouldn't say that Tamagotchi is number one, although, like many of us it ranks pretty high still. My own list is something like this:

1. Dolls (I know, very surprising of me)

2. Pokemon (like EMF one of the reasons is that I've been playing this game for over 15 years now! Thats a LONG time)

3. Kirby (to the point I'm preparing to launch a 'darker and edgier' comic with personified characters based on the franchise)

4. Gravity Falls (take my love for the dark and twisted, throw in parallels to Twin Peaks that's one of my favorite shows of all times and you got yourself a recipe for success)

5. Tamagotchi (because they've stuck with me to this day, I love the characters and no matter what find them enjoyable and fun to take care of! I think that's reason enough...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back