Your Tama Schedule

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

love_1221

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I was curious to see what everyone's tama schedules are? In relation to real time, what is your tama's clock set to? What times are they usually paused? How long do they stayed paused? Do you bring them to school/work? What do they do while you are there? When you get home, what is the first thing you do with your tama? What time do they usually go to bed?

My tamas are usually set about 2 hours behind on real time. I'm more of a night owl myself, so I like being able to spend a little extra time with them at night and wake up later in the morning to check on them. I usually tote my tamas to work with me, and depending on the stage that they are in, they will be paused or just on silent. I spend my breaks shoving sweets and food in them to keep them happy and my lunch working the pounds off. When I get off work, I usually take them to the park or the store for something fun! And they usually end their day around 9:00pm or so.

What does your tama's schedule look like?

Their clock is set to the same time as mine. I do bring my Tamagotchi to work with me. First thing I do is spend my Tama P off to school, the rest I take care of on fifthteens and lunches. After work is just checking to see if anyone needs anything.

I set the clocks on my Tamagotchis to 3-4 hours behind.

I never ever pause them.

And I don't go to school or work so I can't answer the other question XD

I set mine on the same time as the one on my laptop. Although I've no job, It's paused whenever my dad or grandmother calls me down to work, which feels like every other second. Also, it's paused for anywhere from a half hour to more than an hour, seeing as how I often get sacked with hefty work.

Well I take my tama everywhere and to work! Ugh its hard to juggle both but I always manage to do it, i never pause ill sneak and go to the bathroom make sure it's feed and happy.. when I get home I play a few games shed some pounds and wait for bedtime!! I hate when they go to sleep then im like now what am I gonna do all night?!?

I put my poor tamagotchis to sleep so much, I have work and school and homework so I feel like they're in bed a lot. >_> I keep them on while I do homework and sometimes they're on during a few hours of class/work. I'm running 3 right now so it might be easier on me if I had fewer but...I like them all too much to shut them off. I have trouble even getting it down to 3 but I just had to make myself not pit new batteries in my 4th & 5th when they died down. ;3;

I feel like work/school makes my tamagotchi schedule really bad since like 3 or 4 of them have left at this point...maybe 5??? ;___; I'm pretty sporadic with when I play with them, usually when I come home from school or work or around when I go to bed since it's easy to just play around with them before I go to sleep. I'm sure they probably have jet lag since I change their timezones so much honestly....(sorry little dudes). They're usually always set to different times from each other too...I'm very inconsistent with these poor dudes. ;3;

Last edited by a moderator:
My P's is set to real time, but I'm starting to think I should move the time back by an hour or so. It usually beeps for attention around 8 AM while I'm still catching some Zs before heading off to Chem class. School starts for me at the earliest 10 AM and at the latest noon, and runs till one pm at the latest. I bring mine to school, sound off and I'll send my character to daycare/school/ work.

Then I'll have it on all day long, when I'm at work I check on it as much as I can, my boss is pretty cool and doesn't mind, as long as I get work done!

I just keep mine on at real time, because I can just keep them happy at recess and lunch. Honestly I just kept them on all the time because right now I only have my iD L on so it's pretty low maintenance.

On weekends my Akai is set to real time but on weekdays i set it to sleep unless i'm sure that i'll be able to take care of it :D

I keep them on real time, unless I hatch an egg late then I just change it so I get some time in with the child before they go to sleep the first day.

I have 2 running right now, the TF and a first Gen. I take them everywhere with me. The TF I never pause, but the old school one gets paused when I go to work since it needs more attention. The TF is easy to keep fed, and the happiness rarely drains to empty even on an 8 hour ahift, plus I sneak time with it to play when I can. I don't text or use my phone at all in the back, so boss accepts this as my distraction the way everyone else is distracted by the phones. There,S even a specific spot where I hang them off the top of the shelves, and my Co workers even check on them when my hands are full.

I do the same as love_1221, set the time two hours behind as i like staying up late and hate mornings!

Unfortunately there's no way i can take my tamas to work with me, and i also like going out most evenings, so they get paused rather a lot (unless I'm on holiday) and the amount of batteries i go through...(running several idls). Sometimes they can be paused from 7am til 6pm 4 days later...

When i have an evening in the first thing i do is unpause them all and play with them almost continuously until they go to bed, and i love connecting them together and with dekas :D

My P is 3 hours behind and my V2 is 2 hours behind. This way we wake up at the same time but they go to bed earlier than I do.

I take them to college with me, which means they have to be silent. The P goes to work in the morning and then to school (or kindergarden in case it's a toddle or teen). The V2 I just check regularly.

It's almost the same when I am home. Except their sound is on.

I'm hoping to run my nano as soon as it arrives so maybe I will end up pausing the V2 but I really don't wanna.

My tamas usually stay home, sometimes I take one of them to school (it has to be on silent at that time). In 3 days I'm graduating and there will be long summer for me, so I might have to set them to a few hours behind so that they sleep longer and go to bed later. As of now they are all on time.

unfortunatly my tamas sleep, pause or go to school a lot. :p but i work a full time job and a part time. :p

My Tamagotchis are normally on real time but lately I've been setting them two hours back before I go to bed so they won't die. :p (I've been sleeping in because it's summer and my tamagotchis like to get up at 7:00a.m.). And if my day is busy, I usually just set their time for midnight so they stay asleep all day. Unless I'm only going to be occupied for an hour or so, then I pause them.

I've got mine on real time, so far. I leave them paused during the day when I'm at work, and check in on them when I get home. I try to leave them on when they are asleep, but last night there was some noise and evolving so perhaps next time when they are young enough to evolve I'll pause at night. It was kind of terrifying, and although I got back to sleep easily I'd hate to interrupt my husband's sleep schedule. I brought them to work today so I could take a picture or two, but normally I don't. They're already paused again and I won't be playing with them while I'm working. The first thing I do when I check in is clean up any messes and serve meals. :3

I keep mine on real time. I used to change the time so I could have them up longer in the evenings, but lately I haven't had a chance to do that. I currently have two tama friends on pause along with one dream town as I have a lot going on. I have one dream town running and it goes with me to work. The only time I pause it is if I see it needs something and I am super busy or something.

Since it's summer time, I switch the am and pm on my p's and set it to 5 hours ahead. Like for instance it's 12:30 am right now, it's 5:30 pm on my P's uwu I do this because I am very nocturnal and feel like caring for it the at night the most. Plus I usually don't go to bed until 5am and wake up at 1-3pm ;w;

During school I usually changed the time so that it slept and set it to normal time when I got home, but sometimes I took it to school and took care of it between classes/lunch. I'm probably gonna do the same when I start college in the fall nwn ♥

My P1 and Santagotch are on regular time, but I keep my Angel paused during the day and on at night. I never set the time forward or backward, just pause it when I need to. I haven't had to pause the Santagotch yet but I did pause the P1 when it was a baby and I was going to see a 2 hour movie and didn't want it to die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back