Is there any ways I can distract myself?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
Because I have the longest waiting time for the purple 4U I had ordered a couple days ago (Feb. 19th), and now I can't even track it because it's supposedly "Standard International" or the sellers don't even use tracking information.

Are there any ways I can distract myself from it until it comes? (Which I kind of have the feeling that it would come earlier than their expectations...)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can play with your current Tamagotchis until it arrives. ^o^

Listening to your favorite music is a good way to distract yourself too :)

You can also try finding a new TV show to get yourself into and you'll be so busy watching episodes, your Tamagotchi will arrive in no time ^_^

You can play with your current Tamagotchis until it arrives. ^o^Listening to your favorite music is a good way to distract yourself too :)

You can also try finding a new TV show to get yourself into and you'll be so busy watching episodes, your Tamagotchi will arrive in no time ^_^

I'll try those things. Thanks!

I am in the same bought. I ordered mine on Amazon.jp and sent it to a friend of mine in Japan because they wont charge me for shipping. Well, she is busy and hasnt sent it yet so I feel like I am twiddling my thumbs. But she will send me other things like candy and Japanese snacks too. So, I am reminding myself to be grateful. No idea what to do. I dont have other tamas. I hope yours arrives soon!

I find when I have trouble waiting... I got back to something that I haven't in a while. Such as Neopets, for me, I always find ways to goof off and get back into it. (it being the website, not actual characters/stuff)

I find when I have trouble waiting... I got back to something that I haven't in a while. Such as Neopets, for me, I always find ways to goof off and get back into it. (it being the website, not actual characters/stuff)
I see.

I am in the same bought. I ordered mine on Amazon.jp and sent it to a friend of mine in Japan because they wont charge me for shipping. Well, she is busy and hasnt sent it yet so I feel like I am twiddling my thumbs. But she will send me other things like candy and Japanese snacks too. So, I am reminding myself to be grateful. No idea what to do. I dont have other tamas. I hope yours arrives soon!
Thanks!

Ive been on this site to help pass the time. And I plan on working on the 4U guide book translation.

Give yourself a task and make the end date the day you think your tama is gonna come in the mail. I had two days to crochet a case for my P's, mixed in with my school work and such it made time go by fast.

I thought of another way! Web comics are very addicting :p You can check Google for web comics and you'll have a lot of fun reading through all the pages/strips. :)

You could also read through free online archives of newspaper strips like Garfield, Peanuts, etc, and try to read as many as possible before your Tamagotchi arrives ^_^

Start playing Skyrim, you'll find yourself addicted for close to 400 gaming hours...more than enough for your 4U to arrive :p

Last edited by a moderator:
It is also for PS3 and PC, actually I suggest you to go for the PC version, with all the mods the 400 hours become 500, more than enough I'd say XD
Lol, my parents usually don't let me play games like Skyrim. XD I don't even have headphones that have a mic with it, so...yeah... XD

But, anyways, I am kinda freaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back