Favorite Tamagotchi 4U Adult-Stage Character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your age group?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Please participate in this poll :3

Basically, for homework purposes, I need to write about the survey results of popularity of Tamagotchi characters. I decided to use the 10 adult-stage characters from the Tamagotchi 4U, because they are also some of the main characters in GO-GO Tamagotchi.

But of course you don't have to pay any heed to this being for survey purposes and this topic can just be used for normal voting and discussion about Tamagotchi 4U characters ^_^

I'm interested in including which characters are popular among certain genders and ages as well, but you don't have to reveal your age and gender if you don't want to.

Note that no names will be mentioned in the essay.

Feel free to explain why the character is your favorite in a post! But again, this is optional. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Melodytchi because she is a cat, her outfit is really cool, she is adorable and in the anime she is like perfect~

Himespetchi and Kuchipatchi come second, just because they are too cute being themselves (?)

My favorite adult character on the 4U (and of all time) is Mametchi because he's such an iconic character and he's what got me interested in Tamagotchi. :)

I belong in the 18+ category and my favorite adult character is Orenetchi. I'd have voted for Mametchi as he's my all-time favorite but for the 4U in particular Orenetchi takes the cake I think. As for what makes him appealing.. where do I start? First of all he's an adorable little boy, he's blue and his design is reminiscent of some older characters as well, I also happen to be fond of his personality in the anime as well so that earns him bonus points. All in all, I just really enjoy him~

Male, 18+. I went with Memetchi as she is my favourite character in general.

I think it's a mix of the simplicity of her design along with not resembling a real animal that I like. I also quite like her post-adult transformations but didn't factor this into my desicion (Fat Kuchipatchi is my favourite post adult ... Maybe I just like my Tamas round).

I should say Orenetchi is kinda a cool character to me, followed up with Mametchi. So that's why I picked Orenetchi. Ha.

Also, even though I have an interest in Tamagotchi and that I'm an adult, I'm only interested in the anime series' solely.

Kuchipatchi is just plain awesome! Mametchi and Melodytchi aren't too far behind, though. I can't thank you enough for getting me into Tamagotchi!

Kuchipatchi! He is the first charcter I knew and he's totally awesome. The overfeed version is just too cute *0*

Female, 18+

But Lovelitchi is also really funny and adorable

I'm surprised that the popularity of Lovelitchi has decreased from what I remember :eek:

Anyway I just need at least two more people to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back