Sign in to follow this  
OsuMesu21

...hu?

My Marumimitchi was doin somethin weird. It was walking around wih one of its ears way up lookin scared, then stopped in the middle fo the screen and smiled, and repeated, walking around as if he was weaaring the backpack or somethin.I'm gonna make a pic.

:mametchi: = :)

if it has a backpack on it means its going to school! my tama always does that :mametchi:

yeah but there was no backpack. He looked like the way he does in my avi...minus the baby and the question mark

I made the full animation. Its now my avi.

That happened to mine to!

What can it be?

I made the full animation. Its now my avi.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_o...Did It have all those broken pixels on the screen in your tamagotchi!? *.*

P.S. I never have used this smilie before: *.*!!!

thats just it predicting that its going to have a baby soon, if you look closely, you will find that the backpack is actually a baby smiling :gozarutchi:

Maybe it's just one of the random animations tamagotchis perfrom. Not sure though.

Weird :gozarutchi:

OMG - it ahppened to all my tamas the other day. i thought it might have been a baby carrier - cos they all had a baby at the time, but it was really weird. there was a smile in the backpack thing which i thought was the baby. they definitely alrady had the baby.

That happened to mine to!

What can it be?

Pic of the MaruMimi thing on the screen

I'm not sure, but I believe that its MaruMimitchi's "backpack* animation, but Bandai never got to finish it, this being the result.

freaky pic! mines never gone like that! I've got a mimitchi! go on my website, www.daisys-world.piczo.com

it was good when my masktchi was going 2 skool . lol :hitodetchi:

My guess is that since there's no backpack, it must be a random Marumimitchi animation.

(I just can't believe that they launched millions of V2s onto the world market without finishing one of the main characters animations....)

Best, etc.

TamaMum