Tamagotchi Music Star - FFTL can't pass auditions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
Is there something I'm doing wrong at all?

I need to know how many chances there are so I can perfect the band's skills!

UPDATE: I keep getting two Os and one X! What is the problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to practice with your band under the "away" icon. Also play games, the reason is your music skill points aren't high enough.

Max all of them (999) to make sure you get the pro debut, It sounds like a lot but it really is not considering your character practices by itself all the time~

Also playing the music studio game under the away icon will increase the chances to get you a pro debut (your character is not the only one in the band xD)

Also praise him/her whenever its practicing and let it play after practicing, I think that helps too :)

Max all of them (999) to make sure you get the pro debut, It sounds like a lot but it really is not considering your character practices by itself all the time~

Also playing the music studio game under the away icon will increase the chances to get you a pro debut (your character is not the only one in the band xD)

Also praise him/her whenever its practicing and let it play after practicing, I think that helps too :)
All of them to 999? That would take days! But, it'll be worth a shot...I'll see what I can do.

Just a word of advice, you tend to be more likely to pass the pro debut the more you have your Tamagotchi practice (they do this on their own, or you can choose to have them do so with the door icon), as well as having high skill points also greatly increases your odds. That in mind, you don't have to max out all three to pass, I've passed several times with only 1 or none fully maxed, it's just you're odd increase the higher they are in general, with all three max giving you the most likely odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back