Uh oh newborn at 69lbs please help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samfisher

Reaction score
Um hi I'm not new to tamagotchis or anything but i am kinda new to the tamagotchi connections. I let my friend play with my tamagotchi while I was at my football game, and he made it 69lbs by half time! How can I get him to lose weight?

haha, are you still friends? ;-) The only way to lose weight is to exercise, so go take him for a couple of jumps and dances. You should at least lose about 55lbs, so this might take you some time... Good luck!

Lol poor tama and poor you! it is kinda funny what he did to your tama. i think as punishment you should play a prank on him ^_^ well good luck getting your tama back to proper weight! ^_^

p.s i like your icon thing. BADGERS BADGERS BADGERS MUSHROOM MUSHROOM BADGERS BADGERS BADGERS A SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE OOOOOOOOO THERE'S A SNAAAAAAAKE! BADGERS... ^_^ haha.

p.s i like your icon thing. BADGERS BADGERS BADGERS MUSHROOM MUSHROOM BADGERS BADGERS BADGERS A SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE OOOOOOOOO THERE'S A SNAAAAAAAKE! BADGERS... ^_^ haha.
Thank you I like your icon too. I think I will play a prank on him, since he didn't even bother to help my tama lose some of the weight. Oh well he's down to 15 lbs now and he's a year old so I'm happy for now.

just wanted to say hi! My friend's brother's tama once reached 99grams.As soon as he ogt it he loved it,but within 20 minutes he was asleep and the tama was waaaaay overweight! ^_^ ^_^ By the way im a big badger/weebls stuff.com fan!! dunno if you are, are you?

Of course I'm a big badger/weebls fan! I love the badger flash movie! At my school that movie is very popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back