Types of pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doghund

Reaction score
We all know we have a favorite pet we love to get or one that we've never had but really want.

So, Whats your favorite tama? mine is Hanatchi; I only had him once but I loved him. I don't know how I got him though.

The one I really want is on the Connection V2. I saw him on the "bump" game. A sheep. A little sheep with a black head and feet. I really want him.

So how about you?

edit: the sheeps name is Urutchi...

Last edited by a moderator:
We all know we have a favorite pet we love to get or one that we've never had but really want.So, Whats your favorite tama? mine is Hanatchi; I only had him once but I loved him. I don't know how I got him though.

The one I really want is on the Connection V2. I saw him on the "bump" game. A sheep. A little sheep with a black head and feet. I really want him.

So how about you?
My favourite is Mimitchi. :mametchi:

<_< But how do you get these favorite tamas? I've always wanted to get another Hanatchi, but I don't know what to do. Urutchi is my goal with Domo. Any pointers? ^_^

DarkCore: Uh, I'm pretty sure Robotchi and Androtchi are the same thing...

My favorite is probably Hanatchi OR Robotchi.

To get Hanatchi, I believe you need an Ichigotchi or Hinotamatchi, then take good care of the happy needs, but be a little forgetful with hungry needs. Do the same thing to get Robotchi ONLY if you have a Young Mimitchi or Oniontchi.

^_^

DarkCore: Uh, I'm pretty sure Robotchi and Androtchi are the same thing...
My favorite is probably Hanatchi OR Robotchi.

To get Hanatchi, I believe you need an Ichigotchi or Hinotamatchi, then take good care of the happy needs, but be a little forgetful with hungry needs. Do the same thing to get Robotchi ONLY if you have a Young Mimitchi or Oniontchi.

:eek:
Yeah,

You are probably right, but I remember seeing that on a growth chart and it was labeled Androtchi so it is probably the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back