English Patch P's Confusion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATUUURE :D

Reaction score
Hi! I want to get the 3rd English patch and I'm about to download it but do I still have to reset my P's in order to to get the english translations? :( because I'm pretty far on my P's D:

No, Just make sure to send and patch 2 patches (which you said you did so, then move on:) and then delete one of them to make room for 3rd patch file then patch the third one, remove all of them after your done (if you like)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait can you repeat it again? I'm kind of loooost sorry :( so I should patch the 2 patches first then delete one of it then get the third patch then delete the other patch that remained? But I haven't patched the 2 patches. :(

Sorry for the confusion, I am not good at explaining at all.

First you send the first patch to your P's and then patch it, since it is patched, delete it if you want. What your deleting is just the installation file (the patch file)

Second you send the second patch to your P's and then patch it, since this is also patched, delete it if you want. What your deleting is just the installation file (the patch file)

Third you send the third patch to your P's and then patch it. This time, you will get an error, because you can only have 2 patch stored in the tamagotchi at a time, the patch acts like a destination, the max amount of downloadable destinations you can have is 2. Delete 1 of the previous patch and send this 3rd patch to your tamagotchi, patch it and your done. Delete the patches if you want

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much. But can't I just download the third patch? It's pretty tedious but oh well thanksss. :)

Forgot to mention: Confirm your firmware before patching and patch only EP files, you should read the readme file XD.

Regarding to why you can't download the third patch I should had already explained it, you can only have max 2 downloadable travel destinations in the tamagotchi. So you gotta del one of your previous patch to fit your third patch (installation file)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back