Sign in to follow this  

//prays

Your signature is funny; I have Knighttchi and Patitchi in my Tamas right now, and they are now romantically involved. Small world.

I'm going to a mall that has a hottopic next weekend. I hope they will have them by then.

No luck yet. Curseeees. Asked the store clerk but she was clueless and just kind of looked at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train. Sigh.

• Like 1

We'll probably have to wait a few weeks or a month until they come.

And on Facebook he/she said that they'll ship in 3-4 weeks, so we'll have to wait for 2 weeks or 1 week for Hot Topic to have them. :)

IS IT COMING TO AUSTRALIA??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :wacko: :wacko:

Edited by SailorRosette
A few !/? is plenty, not everyone is on a computer.

IS IT COMING TO AUSTRALIA???????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :wacko: :wacko:

Apparently, no.

:( Bandai hates Australia :'(

No, they just can't ship it there.

Bandai Australia is a whole separate company ;) maybe they'll have a different release? Date or a different tamagotchi altogether. They did get the English iD L.

In case anybody doesn't know, Kiramotchi, Decoratchi, Wagassiertchi, and Charatchi are not raisable on this version but still appear as guest characters. This is because of how Dream School influences growth, but those four characters don't go to Dream School in the anime (Kiramotchi and Decoratchi are too young, and Wagassiertchi and Character are too old).

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan

There's another old wave character that doesn't appear.

In the memory section there's only 24 spaces. With 5 new characters, then 5 old ones have been replaced.

All I can guess is it's a girl.

Yeah, I wonder whom it is...

I'm gonna assume maybe a Performer class character, since there are lots of Performer class girls. And maybe having too many girl characters that need to be obtained with the Performer skill wouldn't have been ideal for this version's evolution process.

Since Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi are main characters and Julietchi is on the Dream Town game, I'm gonna take a wild guess that it's Furifuritchi.

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan

Been 2 weeks, and the toy is still being shipped.. :P

Edited by MarshyMellow

I wonder if it's sold in Australian stores? Anyone know? ^_^ :huh:

I wonder if it's sold in Australian stores? Anyone know? ^_^ :huh:

It won't be sold in Australian stores.

I went to a Hot Topic today. They didn't have them yet. I will probably go back later this month and check again.

They are currently having a buy one get one %50 off sale on most items. Hopefully they will stock these tamas before the sale is over so some of you guys can take advantage of it.

Someone on FaceBook said they asked Hot Topic and they confirmed they'd get the Tamagotchis sometime in May.