Sign in to follow this  

Tamagotchi F is at hotttopic now but not online

Ahhhh, i hope I come across a Hot Topic this weekend :o

Mine still knows nothing of them coming. One dude who knows what a tamagotchi is keeping an eye out for me (us) Since he works there.

• Like 1

I think i'll get a chance to check out a Hot Topic tonight, i'll let it be known if I have any luck.

Tamas have arrived at my local Hot Topic! Priced at $19.50. Didn't get one right away since I am going on vacay and need to save some cash, but will come back and try to snag a Pink Lace version.

• Like 2

Hooray, that's wonderful news! And so very cheap, too!

I don't suppose any figures were there? :<

Hooray, that's wonderful news! And so very cheap, too!

I don't suppose any figures were there? :<

They didn't have any figures at my Hot Topic. They might at others, though.

Called my local Hot Topic today. Although they didn't have the Tamagotchi, they knew what I was talking about and told me they should be on shelves soon. Hoping to see these guys next week! :D

TamaTamatchi

Yay! That's awesome that they finally worked out a deal with a store to sell this version. Even though Hot Topic is kind of an odd location XD

My city doesn't have a Hot Topic store but I'll be travelling to a city with one soon! Hope I can score one with the cheetah-print sparkles design to complement the blue flowers one I ordered online :P

I got one from my local Hot Topic on the 22nd. If you plan on getting one, be sure to call to see if they have them, and try to put one on hold!

Went to Hot Topic today and I talked to one of the workers there and she said that they didn't have Tamagotchis there. But she did know what a Tamagotchi is.

I'll check out my Hot Topic sometime soon. I dunno when, maybe tonight.

Hot Topic Penn Square and Citywalk now has the new Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town. According to Hot Topic Citywalk, it should be available in all Hot Topic branches so that's good news! Someone on Instagram says that she got two Dream Towns with a 50% discount. Quoting lailabelledance of Instagram, "Score! Hot topic had them buy one get one 50% off :)" According to another Instagram user, they were sold in Hot Topic branches for $20 each.

• Like 1

Heyy all that sounds really good :o , just wondering anyone knows when this will arrive to Europe?

Hot Topic Penn Square and Citywalk now has the new Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town. According to Hot Topic Citywalk, it should be available in all Hot Topic branches so that's good news! Someone on Instagram says that she got two Dream Towns with a 50% discount. Quoting lailabelledance of Instagram, "Score! Hot topic had them buy one get one 50% off :)" According to another Instagram user, they were sold in Hot Topic branches for $20 each.

Teehee I'm lailabelledance on instagram, I came here to post to let y'all know but looks like you guys are a couple steps ahead of me ;) I'm in California if that helps, also no figures were available at the one I found. Also they were totally on display in a weird place, not at eye level or by the entrance, pretty much knee level by some hello kitty stuff. The cashier did know what I was talking about though and was able to find me other colors from the back storage room. :)

• Like 1