Sign in to follow this  

It has a red heart. Can't you see it's just translucent.

It's ok :P

EDIT: Back on topic, I wonder why Bandai hasn't announced these yet ... I guess the person got ahold of them before they were supposed to be released?

Just like I got my TF a month before the official release in 2013. Edited by Carleesi

It has a red heart. Can't you see it's just translucent.

Oops, your right. It just seemed to 'pop' more on the promo pic. I guess that confirms their in no way pierces and are just decoration.

I want the ziggy zaggy one! I wonder how long I'll have to wait for more info on when it becomes available in the US? Ayone know if BanDai has any usual habits about these things when new products drop in some countries, but aren't even announced elsewhere?

Well this versions are being done by Bandai US it seems, so it will probably take a while to the EU like the US version friends did.

I'm still hoping for removable faceplate, let's see when we get more information about them, it's weird they are selling all with the same shell colour but different faceplate :o

The seller is from my city. I'm going to toys r us in about an hour to go pick one up. Called ahead and the store said they had some in stock. So this isn't an april fools prank.

• Like 4

The seller is from my city. I'm going to toys r us in about an hour to go pick one up. Called ahead and the store said they had some in stock. So this isn't an april fools prank.

Great! I hope you can take pictures of it, we would love to see ^_^

Well, I know now where my money's going. I'm wondering though, can it connect with the other TFs? I hope this turns out really good!

Edited by Watashiwatchi

I'm actually SO excited. I really like the TF, it's perfect in terms of neediness/durability. Not a bother during exam time, and not too worse for wear clunking around in my purse all day.

I'm hoping for a more interesting online Dream Town with the release of these >w<

• Like 4

Theres 6 new designs. It has 9 mini games, 5 new travel destinations, but its possible there could be more new content than that..

Found it on a tumblr post cant seem to copy the link

Well, I know now where my money's going. I'm wondering though, can it connect with the other TFs? I hope this turns out really good!

I'm pretty sure it can, since there was a Nazotchi sprite in the old TF's coding (Nazotchi sprites appear on versions if they can connect to other versions but the coding is different/incompatible or whatever XD They can still connect though... I'm bad at explaining)

I just noticed that Toys-R-Us, even though they're still on the shelves, have ended online orders and ship - to - store options on TF, and they're all marked down to $15, instead of the original $20. Seems like a move to clear the inventory to me. I'm hoping this means I get to see the new TF by summer!

And the sad thing is, kids these days don't even know what a Tamagotchi even is.

Some do know about tamagotchi. Those with parents from the 90's and awesome aunties and uncles. Lol.

Apparently not a joke. Canada, don't do the Makiko/Shima thing again... or the *coughs* not sharing of toys *cough*

Going to murder my guess and type... *dies*

There are actually 11 games! Though 2 are from the old TF and might need to be unlocked.

Also this version has skills just like the Tamagotchi P's. The skill changes depending on the classes you take at Dream School (which you do by playing games) and influences what character you get! The park is gone but it is replaced by the TV station and circus. I think the 5 new characters might be the ones from the park on the previous version (Nandetchi, Amiamitchi, etc).

Last but not least, it says there is a "Tag Read" feature coming soon. Similar to 4U touch spots maybe...?

Of course, happy to have a new version (if it's considered as a new version or just a sub-version like the iDL 15th) but disappointed as well because Bandai specifically said "This electronic device allows girls to take care of their new best friend...". Anyway, I think this will be a great release since some people were not that satisfied with the Tamagotchi Friends. I think this will be the better version of it!

It also says it can connect with the Tamagotchi Friends! Great news. :D

Oooohh exciting. No clothes but OK.

The instructions make no mention of the 5 Bump limit so hopefully they've done away with that.

So, it's the v9 lol. I'd have called it the v8.5 myself but if Bandai see's it as a whole new generation hopefully they'll rejig the advertising, Dream Town etc etc.

EDIT

Drat, under text message instructions it mentions Bump Hearts.

Edited by wesley_13j