Should I get an IDL or a P's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiWarrior

Reaction score
So everypon- er, everytama? Anyways, Ive just gotten back into Tamagotchi, and I cant decide what to get! Ive wanted the IDL for a while now, but I just found out about the P's (If you call 10 months ago "just finding it" XD) So, can anytama please name the pros/ cons of both? Thank you for your time ^_^

Well, the two of them has pros and cons, but I can't judge the cons properly because i have neither :p

But let's do this:

ID L:

Well, it is a great tama version, and it has an english version. It also has great a great special version (princess spacy), and features great additions, like planting (with the plants you can obtain great items like food), it also has various chars (32 tamatomo raisable characters) and the minigames are great. The downloads are also great, you just need a IR device to transfer the downloads to the tama like new room decors or games. The pet function is great, also; your tama can adopt a pet in the donut park.

I'd recommend it to a newbie in color tamas.

P's>

well. It's completely in japanese, but there's a donloadable patch which translates it into english. There's the pierces, which adds great features to the tama(and looks great). In this tama, your tamagotchi can attend to school and learn new skills that can determine the adult it will become. There are downloads in this version too. I can say it's a great tama for everyone, but i would recommend it to someone who already has had some experience with tamas. it's a great tama with great features.

That's it. Hope it helped!

Well, the two of them has pros and cons, but I can't judge the cons properly because i have neither :p

But let's do this:

ID L:

Well, it is a great tama version, and it has an english version. It also has great a great special version (princess spacy), and features great additions, like planting (with the plants you can obtain great items like food), it also has various chars (32 tamatomo raisable characters) and the minigames are great. The downloads are also great, you just need a IR device to transfer the downloads to the tama like new room decors or games. The pet function is great, also; your tama can adopt a pet in the donut park.

I'd recommend it to a newbie in color tamas.

P's>

well. It's completely in japanese, but there's a donloadable patch which translates it into english. There's the pierces, which adds great features to the tama(and looks great). In this tama, your tamagotchi can attend to school and learn new skills that can determine the adult it will become. There are downloads in this version too. I can say it's a great tama for everyone, but i would recommend it to someone who already has had some experience with tamas. it's a great tama with great features.

That's it. Hope it helped!
Thanks man, this helped out alot! I really want an IDL, and the best part is, I have an IR device!

...You're an MLP fan? ;)

Anyway, I honestly prefer the iD L to the P's. I think it has better destinations, more characters, and I like the seed-growing feature.

The P's has better room backgrounds and it's fun to go to school. :) The P's is a bit overwhelming at first I think, because it was my third color Tamagotchi but it confused the heck out of me. XD

It's up to you of course! :D

...You're an MLP fan? ;)

Anyway, I honestly prefer the iD L to the P's. I think it has better destinations, more characters, and I like the seed-growing feature.

The P's has better room backgrounds and it's fun to go to school. :) The P's is a bit overwhelming at first I think, because it was my third color Tamagotchi but it confused the heck out of me. XD

It's up to you of course! :D
Hells yeah man, I love MLP! (its actually on of my favorite cartoons). Anyways, thanks for the help!I've decided on getting an IDL, besides the fact that the P's looks waaaaaay to girly for my taste, and that's coming from a guy that watches pastel colored ponies learn about the magic of friendship!

Last edited by a moderator:
Get an iD L and then in the future buy P's, the iD L is more simple and better for beginners, and once you are done with it you can go for the P's and enjoy all the new features :)

Also remember the P's has removable faceplates, you can basically remove the girlyness lol

Get an iD L and then in the future buy P's, the iD L is more simple and better for beginners, and once you are done with it you can go for the P's and enjoy all the new features :)

Also remember the P's has removable faceplates, you can basically remove the girlyness lol
The P's has removable faceplates? :eek: I didnt know that!

The P's has removable faceplates? :eek: I didnt know that!
Yeah it would normally look like this
ps_normal_by_utakoloid-d8o89t9.jpg

But you can remove the paper faceplate and do you owns, it will look less shiny then

ps_faceplate_off_by_utakoloid-d8o89tt.jpg

Or even leave it without a faceplate, it looks simple but at least is not girly :p

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to remove the faceplates and you're not actually meant to though. :p I just damaged the plastic part of my P's when I tried out removing the faceplate. :p But I do agree iD L is best for beginners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back