Kukee App

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purimatchi!

Reaction score
I have searched and didn't really find anything, but the Kukee app that is advertised on the Tamagotchi Friends has anyone gotten the app to work for them?

I tried with every thing I have and nothing has worked, I scan the little symbol that comes on the paper thing and it won't even take a picture it just Re-focuses.

-Puri

Rumor is, it is fun frames. Not sure because I don't have it downloaded. Doesn't seem like much to me to even try it. I am thinking that is the same company that made these chile-pepper like pens/keychains. Meh.

It's not working for anyone else either. I don't think it's available yet. They said they were gonna make a Tamagotchi Friends clothing line, and also the instructions for the new Tamagotchi Friends say "Tag Read Feature coming soon".

I assume Tag Read Feature has something to do with the app, and I guess the app will work after the clothing line is released. I assume we won't have to wait too long for the app.

Here's what the app is, for those who don't know:

https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Tamagotchi_Friends:_Gotchi-fy!

It just gives you a frame :/
you got further than me.

It's not working for anyone else either. I don't think it's available yet. They said they were gonna make a Tamagotchi Friends clothing line, and also the instructions for the new Tamagotchi Friends say "Tag Read Feature coming soon".

I assume Tag Read Feature has something to do with the app, and I guess the app will work after the clothing line is released. I assume we won't have to wait too long for the app.

Here's what the app is, for those who don't know:

https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Tamagotchi_Friends:_Gotchi-fy!
Thanks for confirming I didn't think we'd have to wait this long for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back