Which version of Happy Happy Harmony do you like best?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you like best?

• Normal version

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Special version

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the normal version, just because I like Lovelin singing by herself a bit more I think?
Also I think I like it more with just Lovelin and Melodytchi because of the song making a bit more sense then, I mean its a harmony between them and I find that adorable :wub:

Still the song is great in both versions ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
They sound a lot alike 'til you hear the subtle differences in voice and lyrics and slight change in the tune everyone once in a while. I say I like the Original better because I don't really like the YumeKira Duo as much as I should. I didn't LOVE Lovelitchi and Medloitchi when they came out, but I really do miss them now. (I liked Meloditchi when she came out just wasn't too fond of Lovlitchi cause she was really girly and now I realize she isn't that bad)

I know it';s off topic, but it leads to more opinion in a way. :3

-Puri

Though both are exceptional, I actually prefer the Special version, I believe that over the course of the whole season, they all bonded well with one another. How do you think they were able to save the Tamagotchi Planet? They all worked in harmony to stop its tears.

Hmmm tbh though I prefer the Special version singing, the normal version has better music. I'd love to hear a normal version with singing from the special version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back