Should I have .............?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cherryxz

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask this question... Should I have crochet another round for the crochet cover I just made for my V6???? It kinda fits quite well, but it doesn't at the same time........

A picture below:

e6da8a90-9bd4-4782-be2a-441fc76c04c9.jpg

Feel free to ask other questions starting with "Should I have................." :)

Just wanted to ask this question... Should I have crochet another round for the crochet cover I just made for my V6???? It kinda fits quite well, but it doesn't at the same time........

[image]

Feel free to ask other questions starting with "Should I have................." :)
Ah... actually, if you want an answer to your question, ask members to post here but if you want to take this off topic and you're inviting other random questions, you need to check out https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/92973-topics-for-the-fun-stuff-forum/'>Fun Stuff General forum there's already an active topic open: RANDOM QUESTIONS

Thanks ;)

So, to answer your question, I think your crochet cover looks fine, but one more round might improve the fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back