Sign in to follow this  
cherryxz

Should I have .............?

Just wanted to ask this question... Should I have crochet another round for the crochet cover I just made for my V6???? It kinda fits quite well, but it doesn't at the same time........

A picture below:

e6da8a90-9bd4-4782-be2a-441fc76c04c9.jpg

Feel free to ask other questions starting with "Should I have................." :)

It's fine as it is, but from the looks of it, it seems as if another round wouldn't hurt. :)

Just wanted to ask this question... Should I have crochet another round for the crochet cover I just made for my V6???? It kinda fits quite well, but it doesn't at the same time........

[image]

Feel free to ask other questions starting with "Should I have................." :)

Ah... actually, if you want an answer to your question, ask members to post here but if you want to take this off topic and you're inviting other random questions, you need to check out http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/92973-topics-for-the-fun-stuff-forum/'>Fun Stuff General forum there's already an active topic open: RANDOM QUESTIONS

Thanks ;)

So, to answer your question, I think your crochet cover looks fine, but one more round might improve the fit.

Edited by TamaMum
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By fidgetTama
      Hello everyone!
      No time no see! 
      It's really good to be back, I took quite a break from tamagotchis just so I could focus on a few things. I completed my course and I now work at a local cafe, it is a nice job and I have the day off so I thought I'd start another log. I did have another one before which you can find by looking through my profile, it was a lot of fun to write but I randomly stopped updating it. 
      Right now I am currently running my tamago as well as my music star. My tamago is married and has a child, I love all the cute animations. This is my first time running a tamago so it's been interesting! 
      My last log I had three tamagotchis, a friends, a 2017 chibi and an IDL. Unfortunatly I no longer have my chibi. I now also own a V1 (2018 release), a V2, V3, Music Star and a Tamago. I am also waiting on two misc virtual pets and two littlest pet shop virtual pets in the mail.
      So! 
      This is just a quick update for now, I plan on writing a longer log post later. I have a lot of logs I used to read to catch up on! 
      Bye for now, 
      fidgetTama
    • By Eggiweg
      I've been making some cases for my tamas and there aren't a lot of free patterns out there so I thought I'd share.

Basic principle, crochet a circle until if fits the back, make the sides, then finish off with a slip stitch.

You may want to randomise your increases to get more of a circle shape or stagger them i.e. instead of starting with a 2sc followed by 4 x sc, do 2 x sc first, then continue the (2sc, sc, sc, sc, sc) pattern because if you increase in the same spot, you’ll get a hexagon shape. I recommend using a cotton type wool and I used a 3.25 mm hook.

Connection models (half double crochet) (Pictured on the left)
      Magic loop with 10 starting sc (10) 2hdc in every stitch (20) (2hc, hdc) repeat (30) (2hdc, hdc, hdc) repeat (40) Hdc around (36) You want to work 4 decreases in at the points marked in the diagram For a keychain hole - ch 2, skip one stich and hdc in the next stitch For an antenna hole just chain 3 (or more) and skip 2 Slip stitch around to finish (36)  
      Bunny ears
      Magic circle (6) 2sc in every stitch (12) 2sc, sc (18) Sc (18) for 6 rounds Dec, 4 x sc and repeat until there are 6 stitches left Bind off leaving a long tail for sewing. You'll have to join with a couple of stitches to support the weight of the ears.  
      Vintage models (single crochet) (Pictured in the centre)
      Magic loop (6) 2sc in every stitch (12) (2sc, sc) repeat (18) (2sc, sc, sc) repeat (24) (2sc, sc, sc, sc) repeat (30) (2sc, sc, sc, sc, sc) repeat (36) (2sc, sc, sc, sc, sc, sc) repeat (42) 4 hdc, dc, 4 hdc, dc, 2 hdc, dc, 4 hdc, dc, hdc to finish the row (38) 6sc, dc, 4 sc, ch 3, skip 1, 4 sc, dc, 6 sc, dc, sc to finish the row Slip stitch around to finish
    • By Berryitchi
      Hi! I'm pretty certain I'm getting a mini, so... anyone have crochet case patterns? Ty in advance! ☆
    • By Loriloid
      SO I sacrificed my mixes and music stars to run my connection v3s that came in the mail the other day... And I have to tell ya, it wasn't easy.
      I open my backpack (Which has like 11 tamas in it) Only to find this inevitable fate.
      Also I have no idea where the tama on the spacy mix came from, that was not my child
      somehow the buttons were pressed to reset it after the previous one died, and now this one is gonna die too
      so, rip these tamas and rip their batteries too which were only used for a good week

cr2032s aren't very cheap man

• By annamatopoeia
      Anyone know where to get parts? I'm missing the backing for my Music Star Disco Rave.
    • By annamatopoeia
      What would be the usual price for these? How far would the price go down if it was missing a back but worked fine? Is this a glam rock or a disco rave? Any responses would be appreciated.