Have You Made Any Cases for your Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreothing

Reaction score
I made a case for my tamagotchi,and I'm wondering Who else has. What is it made from?

Thankyou!!! (-3-) <3 My one is really.. um...messy, trust me I can do better
imageproxy.php

I've made cases from fabric, and felt.
imageproxy.php
I'm not sure if I can find any at the moment though, lol.

Do you have a photo of yours?

I made one with felt once

no, twice

i lost them both lol

I'm too dumb to know how to put pictures on this. :( And I don't like reading Instruction manuals. -_-

You have to upload your photos somewhere, like an image hosting website such as photobucket. Then you press the button resembling the photoframe and paste a direct link of the image you uploaded.

Your kuchipatchi charm is so cute! You made it using clay? Haha, the case is NOT THAT BAD! Don't worry :D

I sewed a case for my future P's using fabric from my old dress that is now too small for me. It has velcro straps as I thought it would be the most convenient to sew on.

I sewed a case for my future P's using fabric from my old dress that is now too small for me. It has velcro straps as I thought it would be the most convenient to sew on.
wpid-20150425_161836.jpg
I couldn't post a pic of that case, but I'd like to share a photo of my newly acquired P's in a case I made 10 minutes ago Sorry for double posting, but it wouldn't wanna let me edit my previous post.

I've crocheted two sachet-like cases for my ID-L and Friends and a rectangular shaped one for my old Digivice (gen. 1).

^ Cool! I tried making crochet ones but all I can crochet are triangles...
To EMF:

Triangles are a common mistake when you first attempt at crocheting and it happened to me too. You can solve this just by paying attention: every line you do you have to do an extra chain ring before crocheting in the opposite way. Hope it helped :)

I made a crochet case for my iD L but it's a tight fit. :p My aunt helped me make it and I'm thinking of making another on my own.

I've crocheted two sachet-like cases for my ID-L and Friends and a rectangular shaped one for my old Digivice (gen. 1).

To EMF:

Triangles are a common mistake when you first attempt at crocheting and it happened to me too. You can solve this just by paying attention: every line you do you have to do an extra chain ring before crocheting in the opposite way. Hope it helped :)
Thanks, that helps a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back