Costom P's pierces?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagu

Reaction score
(Sorry if this is in the wrong category I'm new to this forum)

So I just ordered a green Tamagotchi P's yesterday and I was watching videos about the pierce system. I have no clue what the digital part of pierces do but they add nice customization to them. So since I like making my stuff unique and eye blinding diffrent I thought maybe I could make a clay pierce but I have no clue how to attach it.

So the question is, If a made a flat backed and purely decoration pierce how would I attach it to the Tamagotchi. I though of sticky tack but it may get into the plugin and I screw it up, or possibly make some peices that could fit into the plugin, like the original silicone one that comes with the Tamagotchi? I dont know so any suggestions or information about it is helpful!

I have a whole post about this ( https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/189059-tamagotchi-ps-heart-caps/ unfortunately I haven't posted in a while so its now been locked), It has proven incredibly difficult to make a silicone replica, however through a lot of trial and error (I mean alot of trial and error, like a year working on and off) I have finally managed to get mine to work. It was hard but totally worthwhile in the end! :D

Just keep at it! It is completely possible, but I have no idea about the electrical part of it though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back