Any Embarrassing Tamagotchi Stories?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiWarrior

Reaction score
Hey everytama, MametchiWarrior here! This topic is the place to post all of your embarrassing tamagotchi stories!

For me, One day I was in class (I was in 5th grade) and we were taking a test. Everyone was quiet, I was almost finished. I had my tama in my pocket unpaused and not silenced. I brought my test up to my teacher, and suddenly....BEEP BEEP, BEEP! BEEP BEEP, BEEP! I froze in my tracks right in front of my teachers desk. My teacher asked me if it was my phone and asked me to take it out. I took my V4.5 out of my pocket to give to my teacher. My teacher looked into her hand at the V4.5, and said, and I quote "What is this?" I said "A T-Tamag-gotchi...." Now, all of the kids in class eyes were on me. One kid said "Tamagootchi's are for little girls!" (no the double o's werent a spelling error) So I was on the brink of tears. Everyone started laughing and I could tell my teacher felt bad for me so she said "What's a tama-gotchi?" I said "Its a virtual pet thing..." She let me do what I had to do with it, pause it, and put it on her desk for the rest of the day. I took the walk of shame back to my desk.

I know that story isn't so embarrassing, but at the time, it was. So what are your guys embarrassing tama-stories? Feel free to post 'em down below!

-MametchiWarrior :newmametchi:

Never. not even in class. Always had it sound-off, on clock screen on my desk, so the teachers tought it was a pocket watch. So, when they turned away, I played with it. My friends didn't care about me having tamas (one of them even helped me take care of it!) so I was ok those days! I don't take my tamas to school anymore since I got a small (but annoying) scratch on my iD L screen :( . But maybe when I start my V3 again, I will take it to school no doubts! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Never. not even in class. Always had it sound-off, on clock screen on my desk, so the teachers tought it was a pocket watch. So, when they turned away, I played with it. My friends didn't care about me having tamas (one of them even helped me take care of it!) so I was ok those days! I don't take my tamas to school anymore since I got a small (but annoying) scratch on my iD L screen :( . But maybe when I start my V3 again, I will take it to school no doubts! :D
Thats actually a pretty good idea...

I don't think anything embarrassing ever happened with my Tamagotchi. I remember when I brought my tamas to co-op, the kids at my class though my Tamagotchi was cool :eek: . I got in trouble once with it, but I never got bullied for it.

This isn't really embarrassing but kinda funny!

I'm 17, yesterday I went to Toys R Us to pick up a Tamagotchi Friends and at the checkout the lady asked, "Do you want a gift receipt for it?" and I just said, "Oh no thanks!"

I silently laughed all the way out of the store cause she thought it was a gift, probably for a little kid, but it was really just me buying it. xD

I guess I was a bit embarrassed about the fact that I was buying a kid's toy and the workers thought it was a gift for a child. :p

Okay this is going back to like 2005/06 when tamagotchi was mainstream in the UK.

Basically back then tamagotchi were like phones in school, if one of the teacher caught you with one during class you got it taken off you for the rest if the day.

So the day had just started and class had just about begun, when suddenly my tama //it was a V3 I think// started beeping, so I took it out my pocket quickly to check on it and guess what, the teacher spotted me and took it off me, for the rest of the day I was just worrying about my tama...

When school had finally ended the teacher kept me back, gave me a little talk, and handed me my tama back...

...It had died...

And I just started crying and shouting "YOU KILLED IT''.

She had to give me a lollipop in the end to get me to calm down and call my parents to come and pick me up because I was refusing to walk home, now that I look back on it that was pretty embarrassing xD

Okay this is going back to like 2005/06 when tamagotchi was mainstream in the UK.

Basically back then tamagotchi were like phones in school, if one of the teacher caught you with one during class you got it taken off you for the rest if the day.

So the day had just started and class had just about begun, when suddenly my tama //it was a V3 I think// started beeping, so I took it out my pocket quickly to check on it and guess what, the teacher spotted me and took it off me, for the rest of the day I was just worrying about my tama...

When school had finally ended the teacher kept me back, gave me a little talk, and handed me my tama back...

...It had died...

And I just started crying and shouting "YOU KILLED IT''.

She had to give me a lollipop in the end to get me to calm down and call my parents to come and pick me up because I was refusing to walk home, now that I look back on it that was pretty embarrassing xD
OMG! That was so funny! Pretty embarrassing, but funny!

OH I remember a terribly embarrassing story to think about now omgosh

When I was in about third grade I was crazy obsessed with tamagotchi's, and I accidentally left my favourite one at home while I went to school.

I remembered it when I got to school and I completely broke down. I was a mess. I cried for LITERALLY the entire school day, and I had to explain to my teacher that my virtual pet was going to die through muffled sobs. Not even exaggerating, I cried the entire day and the teachers just let me stay inside until I got to go home.

Jesus, I can't believe I did that. xD

OH I remember a terribly embarrassing story to think about now omgosh

When I was in about third grade I was crazy obsessed with tamagotchi's, and I accidentally left my favourite one at home while I went to school.

I remembered it when I got to school and I completely broke down. I was a mess. I cried for LITERALLY the entire school day, and I had to explain to my teacher that my virtual pet was going to die through muffled sobs. Not even exaggerating, I cried the entire day and the teachers just let me stay inside until I got to go home.

Jesus, I can't believe I did that. xD
That reminds me of this one time when I got in trouble with my Tamagotchi at a co-op at my church, and my mom had to take it away. Later on, I kept worrying about my Tamagotchi, and even said that I'm a bad parent *Yes, I said that when I was 10..*, and then I asked if she would give it to me, and I think she said that I should promise to not play it in class or something...IDK I'm terrible at remembering some things..I don't think it's really that embarrassing, but still, I just wanted to get that of my chest..

Oh I remember something... I was playing with my Tamagotchi in a game shop and one of the works wanted to see it and started holding it and pushing the buttons... XD The Tamagotchi had poop on the screen, lol. But now that I think about it, it wasn't embarrassing, and the only reason I felt nervous is because of how shy I am. :p

omg one time I had a version 4 and I lost it in the mall. When I finally realized I lost it, I started crying so my mom decided to look for it around the mall. We even asked guards if they've seen a Tamagotchi which was embarrassing because you usually go to the guard to ask for missing people, not missing Tamagotchis! We decided to visit Pizza Hut where we ate that day and the lady on the counter called me and handed it to me! She even said (in our language tho) that I shouldn't cry because that will make my pet sad. Hahaha! I left happy and before I exited the store, the lady said,"Don't forget to feed it Pizza Hut!" It was embarrassing and funny and a little sweet too!

Probably the worst thing that's happened to me with my v6 was leaving it on my music stand and returning to find it had been put in a euphonium player's instrument. It was a bit embarrassing to have to face my director and tell her that I needed help getting my tamagotchi unstuck from the instrument. I still don't know who did it but now I don't tend to leave any of my tamas unattended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back