Sign in to follow this  

I have a tamagotchi P and I'm currently fighting the urge of getting another. I have sooo many stuff to buy work related that it would not feel right to buy the same model. (And my parent would kill me really).

So I've been thinking about getting an ID L so I can connect it with my P.

1- Can ID L and P connect the same way a P would do with another P? Like, can they cook, play, or...? What are the options between the two?

2- Can I get the secret characters on the P by connecting it with the ID L?

3- Can they marry and have babies between the two?

Edited by NicoleCastilloL

1. When they connect, they have like a see saw game.. Its not cooking or hide and seek...

2. You will be able to get Charatchi (male teen with style, connect to 4 or more friends who are female) and Stargirltchi (female teen with intelligence, connect to 4 or more friends who are male). This means that you have to reset your iD L for a few times until you get 4 male/4 female characters. They do not need to be adult characters. You won't be able to get the other 2 secret characters because you have to connect to 2 tamagotchi at the same time. P's can only connect to 1 iD L at any one time.

3. Yes you can!

If you really want to raise all characters I would suggest you to get another 2 P's.. If you are not, get an iD L because they are pretty awesome :D

1. When they connect, they have like a see saw game.. Its not cooking or hide and seek...

Awww so that's it? No gift? No game?

I'm thinking of an ID L 15th anniversary because I like the characters better than in the normal one. I might get that when I can or if I find a good deal. Probabbly will get another P's sooner or later xD

Thanks!

Awww so that's it? No gift? No game?

Yes if you connect an iD L to a P's they can visit each other and exchange presents or play a game (they will randomly do one or the other).

The presents are just cute animations most of the time, but sometimes you can get items too.

The game is just a luck game, you don't have to do anything the characters will play by themselves ^_^

And I highly recommend the iD L 15th if you want to get one, it has the best characters ever :D

And I highly recommend the iD L 15th if you want to get one, it has the best characters ever :D

It's on its way! Found a good deal on ebay and bought it :D

By the way, do you know how to get the special characters? Like princess lovelitchi and melodi hime and such?

Edited by NicoleCastilloL

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By lovelytama
      im planning to get a tamagotchi p (if i can find one in good condition) and id like for it to be in english. i know theres tons of tutorials online explaining it but just for the sake of convenience id prefer if it was in english. ive figured out most of it but im not sure what i need for the infrared transfer. my main concern is that i have a mac and im not sure what would be compatible with it. id prefer to go with the usb dongle method as opposed to the phone or old laptop method because its way cheaper (from what ive seen). i know there are some premade devices with downloads but im not totally sure how they work. if anyone has suggestions for mac compatible tools that would be great! thanks so much ଘ(*ˊᵕˋ*)* ̀ˋ
    • By fluffie.peach
      Hello! I've always wanted a tamagotchi p since they came out when I was a kid. I have the opportunity to buy one but I was also considering to purchase a tamagotchi meets. 
      I only have enough money for one since I'm only 17 (and from the Philippines which makes them extra pricey unfortunately) so I wanted advice on which would be better. 
      Can you guys tell me some positives and negatives of each so I can make an informed decision? (I was also wondering if the meets has a school feature like the tamagotchi p & if I put this in the right topic) 

• By KidRetro64
      Hi Again👋
      I’ve got more troubleshooting with my connections! This time, they won’t connect! Let me go into deeper deitail.
      Basically, I put the top brown bit against eachother ( as they say in the advert, am I right?) and I click “B” when they are on stand by. Then I’m greeted with a “FAIL” screen. There’s probably an easy fix, that I haven’t figured out yet! Please help! ;-; 
    • By Sinvanor
      If I reset, does that de-patch/erase transferred items sent via irda? Also, how many of each item games, clothes etc can be held?

I'm working on getting Yukinkochi and I may have to reset in the future if I don't get the right evolution. It'd be a shame considering how finicky my irda setup is to transfer things, so I'd like to know if I reset if it will erase anything I downloaded via irda. Finally found a device (an old Thinkpad by IBM with irda which I know there is a phone list to help people, but is there a computer or other device one?) to transfer a lot of additional content. I've got two games, some clothes and the English patch, but I wanted to know, since I've been slightly neglecting my tamagotchi doing all this and getting it to work today.

I also learned that the system only holds x amount of items, IE two games you can download only or it will say it is full. Unfortunately you can not delete any of the main 3 available, catch, jumprope and decorating a cupcake. So you'll need to pick two games.
      Same goes with destinations.

Dunno yet how many foods, wallpapers, etc it can hold
      I think I hit around 5 different clothings and it said to delete one.

If there is a master list of how many of X downloadable items there are, that would be appreciated so I can filter the ones I want.

Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place. Very noob to tamatalk.
    • By Sinvanor
      I hope my question is in the right place on these forums. Please let me know if I need to post somewhere else.

So I just got back into my Tamagotchi P after I found out all it needed was 2 AAA batteries and not those hard to find circular ones that were common for small hand held games. I learned that there are plenty of wonderful downloads that you can get, you just need a way to transfer them using IRDA. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 which if I read correctly has IR capabilities, but not IRDA so it would not work.
      I was fine with needed to buy a USB to IRDA device, but everywhere, and I mean everywhere they are discontinued. I guess people just don't use them?

Is there any other way to get files onto my Tamagotchi P? It would be so cool to have new games, wallpaper, food etc.

I run windows 10 and have blue tooth capability if that helps.

Thanks in advance for your help.

PS: I do not live in the USA, I am in Europe, so Walmart and other stores based in the US that don't ship internationally won't do me any good sadly.

P.S.S. Did more digging into what irDA means and if anyone here is tech savvy, can you tell me if something says is it IR transmitting and receiving and not just transmitting that it's an irda? Or are they different?
    • By jiotisss01
      so the last time i playd with a tamagotchi was around 8 or 9 years ago, after that my tamagotchi broke I think and then I kinda didnt see it around nomore, it kinda got lost through the years. There were times now and then where I thought about my childhood and it often poped up on my mind, reminding me of all the good memories Ive made with my Tama. I didnt really know what version it was until I recently did a long search and came to the conclusion that it was a European v4 because I kinda had a visualization of the packaging since it was and is still an intense memory of mine (and also cause I remember playing jumping rope with it and always pressing the button at the right timing ). Anyway after I heard about the new retro tamagotchis for the 20th anniversary, my nostalgia kicked in and it kicked hard. So I decided to buy a new one. After I saw the prices on different websites for the v4 European connection (wich there were almost no European ones), I came to the realization that they are wayyy to expensive for me cause Im on a budget, but then I said to myself hey you had good times with your Tama but now you have to buy something that you can afford. And not short after that I realized that they have never been discontinued in Japan so I did my research on all those new models and decided to buy an ID L because of its colourful Display and cause I read that it has lots of stuff to do !!! Currently Im waiting for it to ship and I want to ask everyone who had an ID L for all the new features (for me they are new) that arent explained that detailed on most of the post here. Also feel free to give me any tips you have about the ID L since I really just bought it without looking for to much details. Thank youuu