A Journey Through Dream Town: A Tamagotchi Friends Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pariah164

Reaction score
VjnSt1W.jpg

COMING SOON

KAQzb9j.jpg
Well well, look what arrived today!

i79UFOf.jpg

Just the box, not the other stuff, obviously. Also, me when I saw it in my mailbox.

tumblr_mgw0ozjShO1qfgizdo2_250.gif

Ohboyohboyohboy~

It was super well-packaged! That bubble wrap will be destroyed later. Pull it open, and...!

COeAAcE.jpg

OMG it's so pretty! Seriously, I was not prepared for how pretty this Tama is. Anyway, let's put some batteries in this egg and get it setup! Easy peasy enough.

6CUAmA0.jpg

Apologies for the picture fail here; my birthday is 1/19. (Feel free to send presents. :3)

jKtaM0Q.jpg

Natch. Let's pick an egg!

BlhwBCD.jpg

What will it be...? Two minutes later...

MKP5XMN.jpg

It's a GIRL!

tumblr_m726heW9Ry1r0dl8p.gif

In case it wasn't clear, this was EXACTLY what I wanted since my Gen 2 Tama on my first TamaFriends is a boy.

So! We have Pinkbotchi and Mitsumarutchi!

i5uKoRK.jpg

Part 2 of the update will come tonight! This is my first TamaLog ever, so be gentle with me.

92OMPYJ.jpg
Shortly after I posted, something happened!

9gWfEaF.jpg
SMDxjlX.jpg

They are now children! Terupotchi and Cosmotchi to be exact. Those names are difficult though. Let's name the girl Peko and the boy Marco.

Shortly after this, Peko went to Marco's place and he took her to the beach.

ilASCoB.jpg

It was a rather peaceful scene. After a little while, Marco returned the favor and came over to Peko's neck of the woods. I... think they had cake.

8GfIyBd.jpg

Since they are both kids, the night ended early, and they both went to sleep.

7jatW5c.jpg

Goodnight you two.

STATS FOR THE END OF DAY ONE:

Z6O8qgG.jpg

72qccwV.jpg

XEJwgpy.jpg

Whoops. Bad Pari, forgetting to do that before Peko went to sleep!

9AhQ9EW.jpg

And that's all for tonight. Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
TPWglqK.jpg
Today brought more visits between Peko and Marco. Though I didn't manage to get pictures of it, they went to the circus, had cake at Peko's place a couple of times, then went to the Music Cafe to have tea.

vxFXEvI.jpg

The last visit, Peko had Marco over for burgers.

5n23OqV.jpg

Yum~ :9

Well well, look what I managed to do.

g8l7VqJ.jpg

Guess what that means?

d2YzKkq.jpg

Awwww yiss. Cake Catch is OK, but honestly, I like the balloon game better, not to mention a lot of the games at the Dream School. Oh, did I forgot to mention Peko evolved into a Neotchi?

RYutFIV.jpg

Yep, on the road to Piantchi! ... Hopefully. Also, I made a boo-boo. Remember when I said Marco was a child? Nope. I meant Teen. I am a moron. But despite that, Marco became a Knighttchi today.

WoXHQNk.jpg

*toots horn* With Peko asleep, I can't do much more, but I'll look after Marco till he dozes off too.

PEKO'S STATS FOR DAY 2:

1 YR / 10 LB/ 1G

NEOTCHI / POINTS: 4180p

HUNGRY: 4/5 / HAPPY: 5/5

MARCO'S STATS FOR DAY 2:

2 YR / 42 LB/ 2G

KNIGHTTCHI / POINTS: 4240p

HUNGRY: 5/5 / HAPPY: 5/5

GoUrNJ4.jpg
Another day brings more visits between Marco and Peko. They sure get along well! Cafe visits and a trip to the Circus were on the plate.

g5RHQST.jpg
MS4b42g.jpg

After Marco went back, he went to park.

69Z1Xvw.jpg

He bumped into another Tama (not sure who since I failed to get the picture in time) and they played on the See-saw. It was very cute.

I wanted to expand Peko's horizons, so I sent her to school.

lbNpm2z.jpg
vw1Zxkg.jpg

Shortly after that, the following happened:

4EWUbTB.jpg

What could it mean? Well, it's a Chef hat, so, it'll be culinary related, so....

UkT1BeQ.jpg

Patitchi get! She's adorable as all get out, isn't she?

After a small crisis with the batteries in my Dream Town Tama, Marco and Peko went to sleep.

PEKO'S STATS FOR DAY 3:

2 YR / 13 LB/ 1G

PATITCHI / POINTS: 3420p

MARCO'S STATS FOR DAY 3:

3 YR / 52 LB/ 2G

KNIGHTTCHI / POINTS: 1740p

mEiL0cX.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates, but other than visits between Peko and Marco, not much happened - save for them kissing. This morning, on Marco's visit to Peko, the pair went out

RDhCfvs.jpg

Then got hitched. Then had kids.

YRcNGE2.jpg
bNU3B0s.jpg

Twin girls! I will name them Noki and Luki. (Bonus points: name the canon.)

Well, what happened next caught me off guard and like an idiot, I missed pictures, but here's the story:

Marco left Luki. I knew that happened, so I rolled with it, fed Luki and gave her treats, and then my other Tama alerted me. Looking, I saw Noki asleep, Peko watching over her. Suddenly, Peko got a sad look on her face. The door opened. Peko left while Noki was sleeping. Noki woke up moments later, crying for her mother.

That went dark quick. These are toys made for kids?

jLjqLw7.jpg

Wrong Tama, but you get the idea.

To cheer them both up, I arranged a couple of play dates. They went to the circus, then the cafe to have some Churros before heading back and evolving into Petithanatchi.

5gkFvXU.jpg

Let's look at the final stats for mom and dad, those deadbeats.

PEKO'S FINAL STATS:

4 YR / 25 LB/ 1G
PATITCHI / POINTS: 9420p

MARCO'S FINAL STATS:

5 YR / 56 LB/ 2G
KNIGHTTCHI / POINTS: 4190p
HUNGRY: 5/5 / HAPPY: 4/5

Now that both girls are Petithanatchi, things may slow up, but I'll post what I can.

EOfOFYT.jpg
So, par usual after they go from babies to children, not much happened to our dear twins, and both went to bed rather early.

Hm... How are my BFF points doing?

N1pU7HV.jpg

Soclose... Tomorrow, I'll probably manage to unlock the game.

Anyways, here are the girls' stats.

NOKI'S STATS FOR DAY UPDATE 4:

0 YR / 11 LB / 2G

PETITHANATCHI / POINTS: 12420p

HUNGRY: 4/5 / HAPPY: 4/5

LUKI'S STATS FOR UPDATE 4:

0 YR / 15 LB / 3G

PETITHANATCHI / POINTS: 7240p

HUNGRY: 4/5 / HAPPY: 4/5

Tomorrow is another day, and I'll see ya'll there.

EsarGZ4.jpg
Here we are again, with both our Petithanatchi twins, Noki and Luki.

SAw8U5m.jpg

Alas, children do not stay children forever, and they both soon evolved into Neotchi!

VisTqZ4.jpg

I started Noki on the path to a Seamstress with a couple of sewing classes, while I played games with Luki to try and edge her into the Active Tama column. (Wave 1 Friends is weird). Anyway, one other interesting thing happened today:

vd63Z2h.jpg

Awww, yiss.

z50CVj1.jpg

Not a very good game, but yay for having all four games unlocked!

The twins went to bed early to prepare for tomorrow's adventures.

NOKI'S STATS FOR DAY UPDATE 5:

1 YR / 11 LB / 2G

NEOTCHI / POINTS: 16670p

LUKI'S STATS FOR UPDATE 5:

1 YR / 16 LB / 3G

NEOTCHI / POINTS: 10620p

Congratulations on unlocking all the mini-games! Those two look like they'll be the best of friends! Oh, and please keep up the good work! ;D

6EzGkPM.jpg
Played the sewing game a few more times with Noki and behold!

p1xkKHX.jpg

What could it mean? I found out later when they both evolved.

1EQaWKp.jpg

Luki became Coffretchi. AGAIN. Sigh, darn EU Tama is cursed, I swear. Sick of Coffretchi already. As for Noki...

adWhSR1.jpg
Qy2PcBF.jpg

Hanafuwatchi! She's super duper cute, Wasn't expecting her, to be honest. Either way, I was super pleased to get an evo I never had before.

CYoNGw0.jpg

The sisters are never too far apart, and eventually went to sleep to prepare for the next great adventure.

NOKI'S STATS FOR UPDATE 6:

2 YR / 19 LB / 2G

HANAFUWATCHI / POINTS: 15770p

HUNGRY: 2/5 / HAPPY: 4/5

LUKI'S STATS FOR UPDATE 5:

2 YR / 17 LB / 3G

COFFRETCHI / POINTS: 11720p

HUNGRY: 2/5 / HAPPY: 3/5

Hm, so you caught the Coffretchi curse, huh? On my wave 1 TF, I got whacked with the Kiraritchi curse. Well maybe one day we'll overcome them. As always, Keep up the good work!

Sorry for the lack of updates, but not much significant has happened to our dear twins. The question, now, is due to the addition of 'Date Place' on their location list.

So, serious poll: Should Noki and Luki get married? Or are they independent girls who don't need a man to make them happy?

I think you should marry them both. They won't live forever, right? At one point they will turn into ugly, wrinkly oldies. And they will die of old age, which would disappoint you very badly. If your Tamagotchis get married, at least you get to see the last of them.

Latest posts

Back