Sign in to follow this  
Eternal Mametchi Fan

Favorite Furby designs?

Some Furbies look very pretty and cute! What are your favorite designs and colors? They can be from any year or wave. :)

Grey+polka+dot+furby.png

This is my favourite, because it was my first furby!!! :D

• Like 1

That one looks pretty :D

I like this one because it reminds me of a cat for some reason, I guess because I've had a lot of black and white cats. :)

Black_White_Furby_whit_brown_eyes.jpg

Thats pretty nice too!! I hate that the designs now looks so complicated... I would prefer simple colours like the old ones..... :S

My last furby was a furby boom (blue waves)...

Just went to searched for furby online and just found out they have a new crystal series. The ombre colours are pretty nice... BUT still prefer the old ones.

php8ue3pv.jpg

THIS IS SO CUTE. Sorry, I am a goner for rainbow colours.

I really love my Funky Furby... purple and green. My second is either the blue waves or peacock furby boom.

I like the Teal Blue Furby Boom and got it, and that's the only one I got.

Gizmo Furby. I spent the better part of 1999 desperately wanting one. I was so happy when I finally scored one that Christmas.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Candythief
      Hello! I recently restarted few of my older Tamagotchis. Sadly, some have faded shell designs, rubbed off of faded letters, or scratches in the shell paintings. I think this does apply for any tamagotchi with painted shell designs.
       <---- this is an example. Not mine. My designs, letterings are luckily only a very, very little faded.
      Im a person who likes his tamas in best condition possible and i do have good drawing skills.
      These little damages of mine would be very easy to touch up with a suitable paint. I tried to repaint the silver wings of my angelgotchi with a silver permanent marker but it got rubbed off very quickly, its seems not permanent enough on plastic.
      I wonder with what i can repaint the shell designs best. i thought of Nail polish, but i think nail polish does not dry as flat as the original paint and it would be visible that it was repainted. 
      Do you guys have any tips for me?
      How about gundam markers? These are intended for painting action figures. Do anyone knows them? Are they more rub resistant?

• By AnniChu
      So a while back I made a topic about furbies, and how I found them so terrifying. But I've recently discoverd... they're not so bad!

A few weeks ago my dad took us to a flea market and my sister found a white 2012 furby, just like the one she had for a short period of time. She decided to buy it (it was only 3$, how could she not?), even after I tried so hard to convince her not to. We got home, cleaned it up, and put new batteries in it, all while I was cowering in the corner. When the furby woke up, I looked over at it and realized that I WASN'T scared! I was amazed, something that for my whole life, I found so absolutely horrifying, didn't scare me! I somehow LIKED it, and it made me wonder why I was even scared of them in the first place. After that, my sister and I messed around with it for the rest of the evening, seeing if we could get all the different types of personalities. It was so cute!

I know it doesn't seem all that amazing that I'm not scared of furbies anymore (and kinda stupid that I was even scared of them in the first place), but to me, it's a pretty big accomplishment. As I said, I've been scared of furbies pretty much my entire life, and they were my worst fear too, so getting over that is big. I actually really enjoy furbies now, and I'm glad I do. I'm actually considering getting a 2005 furby. Although I like them now, one thing will stay the same... furless furbies are still creepy as heck!
    • By Code_Name_Geek
      So I picked up a Furby for cheap at a garage sale today and I was wondering if anyone knows exactly which model it is. It looks like this (the eyes are LCD screens):

It didn't come with any instructions so I'd like to track those down once I figure out which model it is. I used to have the old mid-2000s Furbies when I was younger but this is my first of the newer models. Also I remember the old ones coming with plastic spoons to "feed" them, was that a feature of the new ones as well?
    • By AnniChu
      For some reason ever since I was little I've been TERRIFIED of Furbies. Don't ask me why, I just am. And I'm not talking about I find them a little creepy, I'm talking about I-can't-even-go-into-a-room-that-has-a-batteryless-Furby-hidden-in-the-closet-without-almost-peeing-myself terrified. Most of my friends know this, and they'll occasionally tease me about it. Let's just hope that none of them are heartless enough to buy me one as a surprise gift...

I know that they're harmless, it's just a robot with fur after all. I love most robots, and I took a robotics class last year. I've even tried looking pictures of furless Furbies, hoping that once I saw how these things work I wouldn't be so mortified of them. That was a very... VERY... bad idea... If you haven't seen a de-furred Furby before, consider yourself lucky. In my opinion, they look like evil spawns of the underworld.

If you find Furbies fun and cute, good for you. I'm glad you find enjoyment out of them. My question is... Does anyone else find those little guys scary, or is it just overreacting about a children's toy?
    • By Fae Kizunatchi
      I haven't had a Furby since I was a kid in the 90's. I had the original Furby & original Tamagotchi. My younger brother had a couple of the Furby babies.

I am happy to announce that tomorrow I am picking up my first Furby since the 90's - a Furby connection! I'm extremely excited and get so much joy from all these digital friends/pets/babies.

With Tamagotchi I love both the old & new. With Furbies I felt like the newer version would be better, and I'm excited to try the games on my pad and discover all the new features. It's like I've taken the kid version of me and speed her forward in time.

• By Codi
      I have one of those fluffy Furbys from 2005 (the large ones with the silicone mouth). I changed the batteries and it won't wake up! I tried both "try me" and "on" mode and nothing. The battery compartment looks fine and overall there is no wear or tear on the Furby itself. Any suggestions? I am gonna be REALLY sad if I can't fix him.