Tamagotchi Group Journal - Team Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
This is a team story in which Tamagotchi characters share a journal together and write in it. :)

You can make any character write a journal entry, including characters that have made previous journal entries! Also, multiple characters are allowed to write in the same day. I'll start!

22 April, 2015

Hey, Lovelitchi here! This is our brand new group journal. Mametchi came up with the idea so that we could share our experiences with all our Tama-Friends!

Today started off with me helping my mom at Tama Cafe, followed by a busy day of acting and performing. I'm glad I have some time off for now, but it's not over just yet! Tonight, Melodytchi and I are going to perform a Happy Happy Harmony concert. I can't wait!

~ Lovelitchi

So uh...I peed my skirt during lovelitchi's concert and the liquids went right down the ground, then created a puddle and everyone started licking the ground thinking it was lemonade..so I joined in too! Fun!

~Makiko

23 April, 2015

Wow! i had a lot of fun playing my violin last night! Something...weird...happened in the audience, but nevermind that. I'm eating cookies at the moment! Yummy!

- Melodytchi

So uh...I peed my skirt during lovelitchi's concert and the liquids went right down the ground, then created a puddle and everyone started licking the ground thinking it was lemonade..so I joined in too! Fun!~Makiko
Wait, that wasn't lemonade-datchi? Anyways, the concert was so fun-datchi! My favorite part were the concessions-datchi!!!

~Kuchipatchi-Datchi!

Nice to see you all enjoying this journal. I'm working on an awesome, top-secret invention for now... I'll show you guys what it is later! :) Let's hang out at Donuts Park sometime :D

~ Mametchi

So today I tried to ask Mametchi what his invention was...BUT HE WOULDNT TELL ME!! So I ran to his house, got to his room and there it was...his invention!!! I got a chair, climbed on top of it and peed on the invention!! Mametchi came in right after though, and hypnotized me (meanie!) causing me to think that the pee was lemonade and I started licking it AGAIN! (this time off the machine..)..and Mametchi joined in too but he accidentally licked the wires on his machine so he got ELECTRICUTED!!!!!! I just sneaked out of the room hoping the cops won't catch me~

~Makiko

Today I went to the salon to get my curl curled! Isn't it fun, having your curl curled? It was already perfect, so I needed it to be even more perfect!! I'll totally beat that Makiko and everyone will LOVE me! *Sigh* Oops, there's a loose hair from my curl!! Give me a moment-

~Memetchi

P.S: HA! I copied the ending, Makiko! Suck on your stupid curls, I'm better than chu~

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch! I got electrocuted today, but I barely remember what happened... anyway, I'm going to show everyone my invention now! It makes seeds grow into flowers in a matter of minutes. I bet Violetchi would love this.

~ Mametchi

Today my class created a new recipe-datchi! I'm not gonna go into full details, but it has to do with chocolate-datchi! I plan on surprising all my tama friends at musical café-datchi!

-Kuchipatchi

Today while I was walking in the street, I saw that dreaded MEMETCHI!!! I then sneaked on her back, knocked her out then secretly pulled her into a bush, but then I noticed something-HER NEW SALON-LEVEL CURL!!! I pulled it right off her head then peed in her mouth and head!!! Yay!

~Makiko

I was walking in the street to buy ingredients, and saw something strange-datchi! Makiko was pulling memetchi into a bush-datchi! I just assumed it was some sort of girl thing-datchi!

I had to buy chocolate-datchi! I know Lovelitchi makes amazing chocolate, so I asked her if she would mind if I used her chocolate in the recipe-datchi! She said nothing would make her happy than helpig a good friend-datchi!

-Kutchipatchi-datchi! :lol:

Kuchipatchi stopped by and asked me if he could use my chocolate in one of his recipes. I was more than happy to help! Kuchipatchi is a great cook. I can't wait to see what recipe he'll come up with using the chocolate I gave him. I'm sure it will be wonderful!

~Lovelitchi

HA! I'm not dead, sucker!! I got curl surgery and it's better than yours *drinks milkshake*

Today, I saw Kuchipatchi and lovelitchi giving chocolate to each other! I ship them!! :3

AND MAKIKO MADE ME SPEW GOD SHE PEES EVERYWHERE SOMEBODY HELP ME

But other than that, I think that I'll look at curl accessories on eTama. Maybe some human stuff too!!

>Memetchi<

Violetchi here~ Hehe <3 Mametchi showed me his plant-growing machine... it was nice at first, but then it exploded! Oh well...

I wonder what Gozarutchi is up to?

~ Violetchi

I finally revealed my new recipe at music café-datchi! It was....SUPER CHOCOLATE COOKIE CAKE-DATCHI!!! Each of them is shaped into each of my friends-datchi! Now, memetchi told me to put habeñero pepper in makiko's-datchi! Anyways, I hope they liked them-datchi! I worked ages on trying to combine cookies with cake-datchi! I hope it paid off-datchi!

-Kuchipatchi-Datchi!!!

Hellooo! Ever since Mametchi showed his invention, The house has been stinking up... I'm not sure why but it smells like tiolet... Today Makiko dragged Memetchi behind a building after they ate Kutchipatchis chocolate cookie cakes. I think her's needed to cool down more. Not sure what she's doing. Memetchi left some sort of soup after Makiko pulled her behind that bush so I ate it.

Chamametchi

Makiko made lemonade for...zzZZZzzZzzzzZzZZZZZ Huh, oh.... Memetchi so I asked fôr some.......zzzZZZZzzZ...She gave me a glass but it was warm and not sweet at all....ZzZzzzZzzzzZZzZZzZZZZZzzzzZZZ........Oh well...... U_U zzzzzZzzzZZZZzZZzzZZZZZZZZ

Gozarutchi......zZzzZzZZZZZzz

So uh...I peed my skirt during lovelitchi's concert and the liquids went right down the ground, then created a puddle and everyone started licking the ground thinking it was lemonade..so I joined in too! Fun!

~Makiko

So today I tried to ask Mametchi what his invention was...BUT HE WOULDNT TELL ME!! So I ran to his house, got to his room and there it was...his invention!!! I got a chair, climbed on top of it and peed on the invention!! Mametchi came in right after though, and hypnotized me (meanie!) causing me to think that the pee was lemonade and I started licking it AGAIN! (this time off the machine..)..and Mametchi joined in too but he accidentally licked the wires on his machine so he got ELECTRICUTED!!!!!! I just sneaked out of the room hoping the cops won't catch me~

~Makiko

Today while I was walking in the street, I saw that dreaded MEMETCHI!!! I then sneaked on her back, knocked her out then secretly pulled her into a bush, but then I noticed something-HER NEW SALON-LEVEL CURL!!! I pulled it right off her head then peed in her mouth and head!!! Yay!

~Makiko
From what I have observed, I believe that makiko might have some sort of severe bladder infection that causes her to urinate lemonade. I will probably have pull her aside and let her know sooner rather than later as I am worried about her health.

-Hoshigirltchi

24 April 2015

I have a bad cold ;--; I wanna go play with my friends but I have to stay at home. Oh well, at least I can watch TV all day long... I like watching Lovelin's shows! And I have Hapihapitchi to keep me company. ^^

~ Chamametchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back