Need help identifying what virtual pet dog I had

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IvoryCanary

Reaction score
Hello!

So when I was younger between the years of 1997-2000 I had a virtual pet dog toy. I can't remember what the shell looked like or what it was called but I remembe some of the monochrome animations.

It had a dog house in background for some of the time it walked a little back and forth. You feed it bones and cleaned the poop up through shower like normal virtual pets and I believe you couid play socceer with the puppy.

Sometimes the puppy would give you gifts I believe...and instead of dying, there was just an animation of a dog house that was empty and it might have said that the dog ran away.

I know this isn't a lot of information because there are tons of dog virtual pets but maybe someone can give me a list of the ones that came out inthis time zone that fit this description so i can try and see which one it was

Thank you so much to anyone that helps! Much appreciated and again sorry not a lot of information!

Was it a Nano Puppy?

nano-puppy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back