4u Death

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loofie

Reaction score
Hello Gotchipeople!

I need a bit of advice with my new 4u here!

It lived and thrived for a while until i got busy and forgot about it for a couple days, so it sadly died xD (or rather left)

What i have now is this screen, which i cant figure out.

I took out the batteries and tried reseting but nothing worked. Sadly i dont read japanese, so does anyone know what this is about? :)

Thanks in advance!

2v91y6v.jpg

That's Kandentchi, which is the battery character. It just means your batteries are running low and you need to get new ones. :)

Ra,

Ra is right, you need to put in new batteries. When you put new batteries in don't forget to hit download. I know your tama character ran away but if you download it you can continue where you left off in terms of money and items. Hope I helped. ^_^

Hello Gotchipeople!

I need a bit of advice with my new 4u here!

It lived and thrived for a while until i got busy and forgot about it for a couple days, so it sadly died xD (or rather left)

What i have now is this screen, which i cant figure out.

I took out the batteries and tried reseting but nothing worked. Sadly i dont read japanese, so does anyone know what this is about? :)

Thanks in advance!

2v91y6v.jpg
I have gotten that before. It's roughly translated as "Battery Low", indicating your 4U needs new batteries. Kandentchi is quite adorable, actually. ^^

Ohh, i see! oO wow didnt think the batteries are low after just a few weeks i had it but i guess thats what it is then :D

Thanks a lot :D

Ohh, i see! oO wow didnt think the batteries are low after just a few weeks i had it but i guess thats what it is then :D

Thanks a lot :D
No problem! Oh, and the batteries last in a set week limit depending on the contrast you set it in (depending on what batteries you use). I have mine in low contrast, and they at least lasted 4 weeks until they died (with the batteries they came with) and I replaced them with a reliable brand of batteries (which I bet they'll last even longer) under the same contrast setting I already set it in, which will make those batteries last more longer than off brand batteries (such as the batteries that are included with the 4U) when set on low contrast, medium contrast, or high contrast. Brands like Toshiba or any other off brand will get used quicker than the reliable brands, like Duracell, Energizer, and Rayovac.

If you have any other questions about your 4U, feel free to send me a PM and I'll see what I can do to help you! (I have played with my 4U ever since I received it, so I know about some of it. However, I cannot roughly translate what comes up in the speech bubble when your character talks to you, or another character unless I ask someone to translate for me.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back