Rukitchi's P's Please, aka second log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rukitchi

Reaction score
tumblr_nnrxtivPAH1s4vwd7o1_1280.png

Hello hello, and welcome to Rukitchi's "P's Please!".

Make yourself comfortable and let's get started.

Let me introduce you to Henry Prince Mak (Mak for short).

tumblr_nnry945RG01s4vwd7o1_540.png

As you can see, Mak is now an adult, Mametchi. He has a job as the Tsubomi Park guard. There's always a Nazotchi who drops an apple core on the ground there and every single time my smart Mak reacts with blowing his whistle and scaring him off. And then a lost baby Aokumotchi starts crying and Mak finds the poor child's way home. Bet he would be a great parent.​

(I don't take pictures of all the things my P's will do but the log wouldn't be any interesting without pictures. Thus here's some extra pics:)

tumblr_nnry945RG01s4vwd7o2_500.png
<- Mak as a teenager, Cosmotchi (my first Cosmotchi on P's)​

tumblr_nnry945RG01s4vwd7o3_540.png
<- My P's (yellow as you can see) and my black nails freshly done today.​

tumblr_nnryipRszV1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

A (huge) pic of Mak's diary entry for today (there will be more, trust me ;>)

And thus came in the cue cards that read: "end the show"​

So, this game is over for now. Raise your hand if you wanna play again later.​

Mak woke up in a great mood today. He knew he was going to get his last puzzle piece today.
tumblr_nntj6ouIUK1s4vwd7o2_400.jpg

(btw i went on a walk to the nearest Tesco-style store on the other edge of my town and got a rack of sushi and a 1 litre bottle of energy drink and drank and ate it all before Mak got the piece)

And thus it's time to go back to Dream Town. I will be missing you, little guy, but look at the bright side. You might leave here a pretty baby girl (or a baby boy, I won't complain).
For that purpose Mak was sent to the matchmaker. She showed him 3 females.

The decision was tough, but he made it and chose... Yumemitchi!

Holy crabs, it's a girl!!!

tumblr_nntjpuKp2m1s4vwd7o4_400.jpg

don't cry, it's not goodbye... they will meet someday in the Restaurant or in Music Cafe...

Anyways, the baby girl got the name Delilah.

We will see what she evolves into!

waiting waiting waiting...
look, Delilah's sleeping! aww...
in the meantime we played a game (the marbles, first game on the list) and won 200 gotchi points. way to go, hunny! *thumbs up*

and so the weird sounds and flashes began and Delilah became... Terupotchi!
tumblr_nntmgoO0MC1s4vwd7o2_400.jpg

Can't wait to send my toddler to the nursery and to eat something in the Restaurant. But first I gotta see what should Delilah eat to make her personality stylish (bc i want Kiraritchi)
Okay, I checked something and now I know that Delilah should go for collagen soup (btw what in the world does this name mean collagen is a kind of protein. well wait i think i get it it's protein for hair. but not all tamagotchi characters have hair. but I digress.)
tumblr_nntmlrCpVO1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

Was it yummy, Delilah? Wanna eat more maybe? Don't cha worry bout da munniez, we got sum from ur daddy.
Some snapshots of Delilah playing in the nursery:

tumblr_nntmsgxLjF1s4vwd7o8_250.jpg

After nursery we went to the Tsubomi Park.
tumblr_nntn2fCmOW1s4vwd7o2_400.jpg

And she got painted:
tumblr_nntn8iWAUI1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

There will be more soon.

I'll update and edit this post with evening stats when Delilah goes to (serious) sleep for the first time in her life (aww).

Today is the day that Delilah evolves and I can find out if she can become Kiraritchi.

tumblr_nnv9xdTF601s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

Look, I bought her a new wallpaper! Isn't it just kawaii? :3

Maybe the last pic of her in her toddler stage.

(btw I managed to get myself sushi and coca-cola again before she evolves)

(also I am so looking forward to 8th generation because that's when a new banner (the icon background) is unlocked)

Delilah had to play like 10 marble games in a row due to being broke because of the new wallpaper and collagen soup she eats all the time. (I ain't taking any chances, she needs to be stylish)

OMG she just got 2000 gotchi points by selling a karaoke set (or is it a boombox or whatever it is)

tumblr_nnvh3errHy1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

Oh look! She just evolved! As expected, she's Nokobotchi. Straight on her way to become Kiraritchi.

tumblr_nnvhaxB1nb1s4vwd7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_nnvhaxB1nb1s4vwd7o2_400.jpg

Here she is at the Music Cafe.

How about we try out different colors? No, she's pretty adorable as she is now.

At the nursery:

tumblr_nnvhjlV2cc1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

(sorry for bad pic)

Again, I will update with her stats for the end of the day.

A day like every day for me, but not for Delilah. She is, after all, going to become an adult (Kiraritchi) today.

tumblr_nnx5qb5gw51s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

I broke my decision and painted her. But doesn't she look even more kawaii like this? (of course she does)

tumblr_nnxbvjfxHj1s4vwd7o1_400.jpg

Delilah took the last bath before evolving.

tumblr_nnxbvjfxHj1s4vwd7o2_400.jpg

Well, I would be a bad Tama-parent if I got mad at her for becoming Himespetchi instead of Kiraritchi.

Although my first character on Tamagotchi Friends was Kiraritchi and her name was Delilah, I should be happy to get Himespetchi.

Now it's gonna be kinda awkward since her dad is Mametchi... But I guess it stays in the family...

to LauraKCald: thanks ^_^

I guess I am a bad parent after all. I reset my P's. Got a girl and named her Annie. She is now a Terupotchi but has to evolve soon because for like 45 minutes the battery was dead (in the middle of my walk through town I checked my P's and it was showing the low battery screen and I was like 2 kilometers away from home and after that my parents weren't home and my (lamish) brother who can't open the door with a key he had couldn't let me in. Luckily I made it in time and changed the battery with light-speed.)

tumblr_nnze09g2xP1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

(sorry for blurred pic) blurred linessssss

I figured out that P's characters evolve exactly at the same time of the day as yesterday when they evolved previously. Annie was supposed to evolve at 2:30 pm(ish) and it's 3:15 (lol Pi time) and she is still a toddler.

okay it's 3:52 and she still hasn't evolved. i'm pretty worried.

4:20 and still she's a toddler. what the what the??? can anybody explain to me how that works?

5:20 and no sign of evolution.

6:03 still nope

okay I guess I'll just update when she evolves. this battery discharge really messed up her evolving schedule (if it can be called like this)

tumblr_nnzpi8cdCL1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

She was already sleeping at 7:00 PM so I set the time to 2:00 PM and she immediately evolved.

Hello everyone~
This time I will present you shocking news: I DIDN'T GET SUSHI omg the store I always got it from ran out of it :( :( :( so I bought tortilla wraps

Today is the day Annie evolves into Kiraritchi (hopefully). If it happens, I will refer to her as Delilah.
(flashback: after 5 years of not running any Tamas I decided it was time to get one but I was so outdated that I didn't know anything but TF's. So my first Tama in years was a leopard print TF. (that one with bad screen) (I have a soft spot for leopard print okay.)And the first character I got was Kiraritchi and because I listened to the song "Delilah" I had this name stuck in my head and decided to name her like this. Oh let me reminisce the day I picked up the packet containing my TF from the post office... I almost flew on wings to get that packet and I carried it home like a boss... It seems like every Tama I own has a backstory. I'll post some backstories in a separate post. )

Now that the batteries in my P's have been changed, as I said in the previous entry, the evolving schedule of Annie got messed up a lot.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/191662-my-tamagotchis-backstories/ <- I actually wrote them, read if you guys wanna.

tumblr_no10ccHgO71s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

Look, I painted her so she looks like Delilah now. I think I like Nokobotchi with this color scheme the most. Looks the most kawaii.

I kinda cheated, I set the date to 10th May and went to the Tsubomi Park with Annie to see the Eco Triplets. One came up and they collected trash together (didn't catch that on camera) and she got an Eco Scoop! Can't wait for good weather to plant a tree! (btw I thought she needed to be an adult to meet him but *Hayden*'s log told me otherwise. Thanks, *Hayden* ^_^ )
tumblr_no12vwEz8w1s4vwd7o2_400.jpg
tumblr_no12vwEz8w1s4vwd7o1_400.jpg

Annie originally had stylish personality but I tried to give her charismatic one in case I gave her care misses by accident so that she would evolve into Julietchi if not Kiraritchi. But the personality didn't change at all. I fed her the right foods and she played with the clapperboard. But nothing happened.

YEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Kiraritchi!!!

tumblr_no1kdsKPiN1s4vwd7o6_400.jpg
tumblr_no1kdsKPiN1s4vwd7o5_250.jpg

I went ahead and completed her puzzle pieces! She looks way different without her usual hat, I didn't notice she was that yellow tbh. I think she would rather wear her blue hat though she looks so adorable with her tiara.

So from now on I shall refer to her as Princess Delilah.
Will post her stats at the end of her day.
By the way, thanks for keeping up with my log!

Last edited by a moderator:

No biggie today, Princess Delilah has a job and almost a pet. I'll refer to her as Kira for short (from Kiraira).

She's at work now. I'll try to take some pics since it's going to take up the whole entry.

tumblr_no2pv4eNBS1s4vwd7o1_400.jpg
tumblr_no2pv4eNBS1s4vwd7o2_400.jpg

tumblr_no2pv4eNBS1s4vwd7o7_250.jpg
tumblr_no2pv4eNBS1s4vwd7o3_400.jpg

She has the same job as her (erased) grandfather, Mametchi and great-grandpa, Knightchi.

Delilah has been on a date with Takutotchi and Knightchi so far. (she's a real heartbreaker lol) I didn't manage to get any pics since it happened suddenly.

I read a topic about gardening and found out that it had to be a sunny weather (which is now) and I need a pet. Been trying to get a pet but it seems like I won't get one until tomorrow.

A second date with Knightchi! Yay! Oops, they got married... and they have a daughter... Oh no! I didn't get a tama-tomo...

tumblr_no2tabUcJq1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

Will post a pic of this little girl when she evolves.

EDIT:

tumblr_no2vzyNlbr1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

Her name is Sekai. planning to get Yumemitchi.

Today Sekai will become a teenager.

I purposely fed her collagen soup. I feel guilty for being so attached to Kiraritchi. I wanted her to be like her mom. But I promise the next girl will be Yumemitchi.

I realized today is the 10th of May so she could go to the Tsubomi Park and meet the Eco Triplet. She got the Eco Car.

tumblr_no4n2meYPU1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

She immediately visited Eco Town!

tumblr_no4ncyWHi81s4vwd7o5_400.jpg

tumblr_no4ncyWHi81s4vwd7o4_400.jpg
tumblr_no4ncyWHi81s4vwd7o2_400.jpg

As you can see, she got the Solar Panel.

tumblr_no4qqhb5oO1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

Nokobotchi! as expected

Today's the day Sekai becomes an adult.

I admit to growing (too) fond of Kiraritchi and that's why I tried my best to recreate her. And it looks like I'll succeed! Because she has the style personality and no care misses were given.

Last pic of her as a teenager:

tumblr_no6dacng0A1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

They grow so fast ;_;

(not like it's a bad thing though)

Eating a hamburger and waiting for my dear Sekai to evolve.

tumblr_no6ni8YdwP1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

I was at the doctor's office when she evolved. You should have seen her face when she heard the sounds of evolving and when I took my P's out to watch her evolve and when I collected the puzzle pieces. lol. She was sorta impressed when I told her it's a color screen from Japan. She previously only heard about non-color tamas.

Sekai went to the park 3 times. 1st time she met Takutotchi (with who her mom went on her first date ever btw) but nothing sparked, thank goodness, Then she saw a pink pet with a blue ribbon, I can't remember the name of this pet. Then she was all alone and cried. :c hopefully in a few minutes she'll find that pet again so that tomorrow she can adopt it. and plant a tree.

Oh my, Acchitchi! First time I see him here. Hopefully he doesn't appear again, I don't wanna make the same mistake as with previous generation... A hamsterish guy, I can't remember his name. Wow, Sekai sure is a heart breaker like her mom. I think it's the tiara that makes males so attracted to her. Everywhere she goes, she makes men swoon. (man I wish I had her flirting skills...)

Aww, she went just to the park 2 times in a row and nobody was there... I feel bad for her... Although if she has a baby, their name will be Keiosu. Got inspiration for that while walking through town and listening to a song titled "In the middle of Chaos".

Waiting for the rain to stop so that more ppl appear in the park...

I let her out in the rain. She seemed so happy to be outside. So pretty with that tiara~

tumblr_no6oy0Nxqq1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

Yay!!! she met that pet again! Tomorrow will for sure adopt it.

I keep sending her to the park, hoping she'll be able to adopt that cutiepie of a pet, but she keeps seeing Acchitchi. I turned down all date offers, planning not to marry her off too early, like I said before. Maybe it's the matter of the weather.

YEAAAAHHHHH!!! i got a pet in my chin, i got a pet chicken~ (PM me if you get the joke) lol jk but really, she met that pet third time and she adopted it! So cool!

tumblr_no6pzoOpLn1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

I think it's she, and she hid in her house. Now cue the rainbow and stop the rain because I wanna make some use of the Eco Scoop I got and plant a tree~

tumblr_no6q8y0JgM1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

Look, they succeeded in 1 try! First they dug out some trash, like apple cores and empty cans and then they planted this gorgeous tree! Hecky yeah!!!

She might try to get a job, in that case I'll see her in an hour.

The only chance was the park. It's 2:25, I'll check back at 3:25 when she's done. My Sekai is such a hard-working adult... I'm so proud, she managed to get a job, a tree and a pet all in 1 day! And she turned down Acchitchi 2 times! My daughter is growing to be a beautiful and hard-working woman~ Looking forward to tomorrow, another 250 GP to earn and another hearts to break... And some games to play, she now owns... let's check... 30,000 GP!!! So happy to see her grow and make a progress~

tumblr_no6tg94cYn1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

Sekai at her duty~

Today I am going out. Not to get sushi. But to check if there are any infrared phones in my town's stores. Mom, however, made a statement: if it costs more than 50 zlotys, I won't buy it. So wish me good luck with finding one~ if I am lucky today I might patch my P's! I already have 2 wallpapers and some games downloaded on my smartphone to be sent through Bluetooth. I heard using a phone is much easier than a dongle. Also I would have to buy a dongle from foreign countries since Polish dongles don't work.

So I GOT A IR phone for 50 zl, and it seems to have it, but it fails to send to my P's. I have downloaded the images to my smartphone and through bluetooth it got to the memory of the phone. But it fails to send.

mE AND DAD went to the phone's seller and we explained the problem. He (the seller) tried to connect my phone with a different phone using infrared and succeeded. So I thought the images were corrupted, so i tried to run the internet on the phone to download new ones straight to the phone's memory but it kept failing. so i gave up but suddenly got an idea to try sending the english patch. and it worked! i patched my P's in my dad's car! still no extra cool wallpapers (I saw 2 gorgeous ones, one was with an aurora and one with cherry flowered trees pathway). Neither the games did work. So I guess I have a phone to connect to my P's now but no actual downloads work. :C

tumblr_no8e3rhiic1s4vwd7o1_400.jpg

Here's a pic of my new phone and my new cool P's case and my actual P's

tumblr_no8e3rhiic1s4vwd7o2_400.jpg

And a proof that I did patch it, just so nobody thinks I lied. (that happened to me before so i don't wanna take any chances)

Sekai didn't do much today, she went to work (no pics because it would be the same as yesterday) and cleaned her rooms.

EDIT: I figured out that if I change the extensions of the files to .jpg instead of .jpeg I can send them. This is how I got myself these gorgeous wallpapers:

tumblr_no8qoeAMor1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_no8qora34b1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

Here's an extra pic: Sekai with earmuffs! Looks like a music connoisseur!

tumblr_no8sam33uP1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg
I downloaded overall more than 20 items and I think my battery will run out soon. I hope not to marry Sekai off before that happens so that the next generation's evolution schedule doesn't get screwed up.

I deleted the 2 games I downloaded beforehand so that I could get ezgotchi points (https://www.gotchiworld.de/wp-content/uploads/EZ_Gotchi_9999_Ps1.jpg) try it, it gives you tons of money for free and it loses 2 g each time! that's like 9999 gp in a split second! amazing!

Today, I was a terrible clumsy sleepyhead. I spilled my favorite ramen all over my carpet (that needed to be replaced anyways) and my parents made a horrible fuss as I woke up. then I went to sleep again but beforehand I sent Sekai to work, so that I didn't need to worry about her getting bored. I slept for 3 hours and missed the time she would get her 4th piece. As soon as I picked her up from work, she received it! I only managed to take a pic of complete puzzles.
tumblr_noae3mLI4T1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

Today's the day I have to face a hard decision, whether to marry Sekai off today or to keep her with me until I get the Yumemiru Ribbon so that I can see her gorgeous transformation.

Since I downloaded EZ Gotchi Points, I have an unlimited amount of money to be spent on food at Music Cafe and the Restaurant since I bought the entire Tama Depa and Tamamori beforehand. So she's currently eating the most expensive food. Because why not?

She can date yet but I figured out if I kept her for 3 weeks I would see her as 3rd Dressed Kira which is what I really dream of.

Mini rant:

yesterday as i downloaded EZ Gotchi I was so happy but i was home alone with my 11 yrs ols brother who only cares about football/soccer and when I showed him Sekai he was meh and he almost slapped my hand. Also I cant get sushi today because i promised i would resign from sushi for the infrared phone. But when i promised i would do it i thought it would be for like a day or 2 and not forever. My mom knows how to wee me off. I had to get this off my chest.

Update: I bought jewel wallpapers for every room except living room! Will post pictures of Sekai cleaning them.

tumblr_noapo76Les1s4vwd7o1_400.jpg
tumblr_noapo76Les1s4vwd7o3_400.jpg

tumblr_noapo76Les1s4vwd7o2_400.jpg
tumblr_noapo76Les1s4vwd7o4_400.jpg

Sorry for blurred pictures, I took them quickly because she takes so little time cleaning it all up I'm proud of her.

Note: I always update my log about twice or three times so check on it more often than once a day if you don't wanna miss out or anything~

(Thanks, EMF! ^_^ )

Not much happened today yet. Sekai was at work for a few hours (like 3) and I caught some pics of her leaving work.

tumblr_nobyhoMlQy1s4vwd7o4_400.jpg
tumblr_nobyhoMlQy1s4vwd7o2_400.jpg

tumblr_nobyhoMlQy1s4vwd7o1_400.jpg

I'm afraid my log will become boring if I don't get Sekai married soon but I wanted to keep her up until she can transform into 3rd Dressed Kira. So for the time being I will only post her stats.

tumblr_nobz5gUOAU1s4vwd7o1_400.jpg
tumblr_nobz5gUOAU1s4vwd7o2_400.jpg

Sekai went to the dating place. After a few tries, she got the following candidates: Mametchi, Karakutchi and Nandetchi.

She chose Mametchi, he's always a good choice.

tumblr_noc00lcFlA1s4vwd7o10_400.jpg

tumblr_noc00lcFlA1s4vwd7o1_250.jpg
<-This ugly guy was first before that choice of 3. Ewwwww!!! (btw he looks scary)

tumblr_noc00lcFlA1s4vwd7o2_250.jpg
"I'm funny" yeah right duh.

tumblr_noc00lcFlA1s4vwd7o3_250.jpg

tumblr_noc00lcFlA1s4vwd7o7_250.jpg

tumblr_noc00lcFlA1s4vwd7o9_400.jpg
tumblr_noc00lcFlA1s4vwd7o5_400.jpg

tumblr_noc00lcFlA1s4vwd7o8_250.jpg
tumblr_noc00lcFlA1s4vwd7o6_250.jpg

They have a baby boy! I believe his name will be Keiosu.

Keiosu evolved into...

Turtletchi!!!

I think, maybe let's paint him in our family colors!

tumblr_noc6dbahQH1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

I will post Keiosu's adventures at the nanny's place in another post since this one already has 10 images.

tumblr_noc6lmjY731s4vwd7o1_400.jpg
tumblr_noc6lmjY731s4vwd7o2_400.jpg
tumblr_noc6lmjY731s4vwd7o4_400.jpg
tumblr_noc6lmjY731s4vwd7o5_400.jpg

tumblr_noc6lmjY731s4vwd7o3_400.jpg
tumblr_noc6lmjY731s4vwd7o6_400.jpg

Keiosu had fun today in the nursery. (I forgot the word for it in the previous post -_- ) The baby girl 'classmate' drew him, that was so kind of her, awwww...

Today Keiosu became a teenager.

tumblr_noe10y78001s4vwd7o2_400.jpg

(I'm aiming for Mametchi)

And his first snack in Music Cafe will be...

tumblr_noe166KM5z1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

...Kuzumochi! I don't know what trait this gives but anyways none of my tamas has eaten this before.

Latest posts

Back