Sign in to follow this  
MarshyMellow

Shows/Movies that you wish that Netflix would add?

Some of you guys on here have Netflix, and some of you guys want Netflix to add a show/movie to their streaming, or maybe you guys would just like to see a show/movie on there, just for the heck of it.

I have quite a few shows/movies that I'd like Netflix to add, actually... So without further ado, I'll start!

Shows/Movies I want Netflix to add:

Tamagotchi! *And you guys know why we need this on Netflix..*

Big Hero 6

Frozen

Superbook

The Flying House

Tamagotchi! The Movie

Tamagotchi! Happiest Story in the Universe

PaRappa The Rapper

Shining Time Station

Old Thomas The Tank Engine

Lalaloopsy

Maryoku Yummy

Steven Universe

Pecola

Animal Crossing: The Movie

Despicable Me 1&2

Cloudy With a chance of Meatballs

Wow wow Wubzy!

A little snow fairy Sugar

The Princess & the Frog

Max& Ruby

Spongebob Squarepants The Movie

Little Bear

Charlie brown specials

Animainiacs

Old Maya the Bee

And a whole lot more....

Sailormoon

and Precure ... but precure has too many "fetish" type stuff. Also why no dub/sub in the usa... blah.

American Dragon Jake Long!!

Star vs. The Forces of Evil

You Are Umasou

Bolt

And Life of Pi (such a wonderful movie)

Over the Garden Wall

Tamagotchi! (all of the eipsodes with Englishs subs would be absolutely terrific; I actually had a dream that all of the eps with subs were put on Netflix and was dissapointed when I woke up and found it not so)

The TMGC movies

Animal Crossing: The Movie

Big Hero 6

Hamtaro (all the eps with english subs!)

Darkwing Duck

Ducktales

Tamagotchi: Happiest Story in the Universe! in English. ;o; An English version does exist but it's only been on TV in certain countries. :(

Hamtaro (all the eps with english subs!)

Hamtaro already has English dubs..And YES WE NEED THIS ADDED! YES YES YES AND DON'T FORGET BIG HERO 6

Tamagotchi! (all of the eipsodes with Englishs subs would be absolutely terrific; I actually had a dream that all of the eps with subs were put on Netflix and was dissapointed when I woke up and found it not so)

We need thisss

Edited by SailorRosette

And The New Adventures of Winne The Pooh, that show is awesome.

More pokemon episodes! I've watched the Indigo League and the Black and White episodes so many times I could probably recite the script myself!

Avatar the Last Airbender! They used to have it but they took down and I was so upset :P

More shows/movies: A Little Snow Fairy Sugar

Rubberdubbers

All the episodes of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

My Life as a Teenage Robot

Waullace And Gromit

Old Angelina Ballerina

Spot

An American Tail

I wish they would add more episodes of Winx Club.