Favorite color Tama  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which color screen Tama do you like the most?

• P's
    • iDL
    • 4U

For me, the choice isn't hard because I don't own neither an iDL nor 4U. P's is my first color screen Tama and that's not the only reason why I'm biased towards it. I find it a lot cuter than the rest of color screen Tamas and the characters that appear in it are more appealing to me than iDL's characters. I've read many negative opinions on 4U's and I know although they have changeable faceplates, they are troublesome in downloading extra contents to it. I also think P's has more content than iDL and this is why I choose P's over the others.

What about you guys? I wanna know your opinions!

I chose the 4U because it's giving me an easy lifestyle because of the babysitting feature. I can take to school with no worries.

i don't have a 4U but I own the other two.

I like the ID L, but I love the P's because of all the pierces and I just feel like it's not only a better looking unit but is just inside nicer too. I like the wallpapers more but the games I find equal. Hmm, I dunno if I'm biased towards the P's due to it being my first colour tamagotchi or if it is just a genuinely better tamagotchi.

I vote iD L, just because it's a nice, neat self-contained package. You can get tons of enjoyment out of an iD L without adding anything "extra" to it, because it's packed with content.

The pierces really add TONS to the P's, and I especially love the costume-changing ones, but it can be quite expensive in the end to collect a fair number of pierces. Can't really comment on the 4U, never got one because I don't have an NFC compatible device and it seemed to have too little content on it's own to be really worth it.

As for characters....I like the iD L and P's characters equally. They're all so cute, how can I choose >w<

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By CCW
      I am new to Tamagotchi 4u. It works with the batteries provided by the online shop. Then it runs out today and I changed GP rechargeable batteries. It failed. 
      Then I changed Energizer batteries. It did not work. The seller said it burned out. Did I use the wrong batteries?
      Can I fix it? 
      Thank you. 
    • By lovelytama
      im planning to get a tamagotchi p (if i can find one in good condition) and id like for it to be in english. i know theres tons of tutorials online explaining it but just for the sake of convenience id prefer if it was in english. ive figured out most of it but im not sure what i need for the infrared transfer. my main concern is that i have a mac and im not sure what would be compatible with it. id prefer to go with the usb dongle method as opposed to the phone or old laptop method because its way cheaper (from what ive seen). i know there are some premade devices with downloads but im not totally sure how they work. if anyone has suggestions for mac compatible tools that would be great! thanks so much ଘ(*ˊᵕˋ*)* ̀ˋ
    • By fluffie.peach
      Hello! I've always wanted a tamagotchi p since they came out when I was a kid. I have the opportunity to buy one but I was also considering to purchase a tamagotchi meets. 
      I only have enough money for one since I'm only 17 (and from the Philippines which makes them extra pricey unfortunately) so I wanted advice on which would be better. 
      Can you guys tell me some positives and negatives of each so I can make an informed decision? (I was also wondering if the meets has a school feature like the tamagotchi p & if I put this in the right topic) 

• By kur0mametchi
      I have the Tamagotchi 4U (not plus, just regular) and I spent a ton of time yesterday with the app and NFC trying to download the English patch, but it never did. Every time I connected my Tama to NFC with the phone, I got loads of gifts and coupons and whatnot, but could not get the patch to download. I was using the Galaxy S6. Any advice/is there another way to get it?
    • By A_D
      Hi all! I was blessed with a tamagotchi 4u for valentine’s Day! One of the reasons my person bought this model is the ability to go to that garden location since I’ve been randomly into anything gardening lately  - but, I think I read on a forum that special locations have to be unlocked with a certain number of nfc connections - I’m in the USA with only an iPhone with no nfc - to unlock the garden location do I need the app on a nfc smartphone or can I just bump with another 4u? Is it more worth it to buy a second 4u for this or more worth it to get a phone that supports the app? Also, if I dare go to a phone store like Verizon and try and use their androids to get the app and bump do you think that would work? I heard not all models have nfc. Thanks! 

• By TAMAmaybeth
      So...I've had my tamagotchi Idl for years. It's in great condition cause I am very careful with it. (minimum to no scratches e.t.c)
      But I recently got a tamagotchi IDL 15th anniversary that although it's beat up on the outside is practically new and unused. Comparing  the two I couldn't help but notice when I am on a white menu screen my old IDL has warmer pixels...it's not as white and bright as the other one. Now...I have some experience in tamas and the brightness is the same for both. also there is no dirt on the screen. Is this okay? Is it normal? Has it happened to any of your color tamagotchis?