Mother's Day Hatch Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaninjacat

Reaction score
Welcome to the Mother's Day Hatch log! I started the Mother's Day Hatch sign up here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/191639-mothers-day-hatch/

So far the people who have signed up are:

• Rukitchi (P's)
  • darkmagic616 (Mothra and maybe a V3)
  • Mekatchi (P's)
  • Miau (Music Star)
  • tamaninjacat (V1. I didn't marry my V4 or Music star in time :p )
If you want to sign up it's not too late, late hatches are always welcomed. ^_^ Let the Mother's Day Hatch begin!

Hi Hi! I'm excited for this hatch to start up! I'll be starting up with my music star's Second Generation! In the meantime, here's my baby with her mamagotchi + papagotchi :wub: Her name is Melody!

tumblr_no5vi7GmIW1u45458o1_500.jpg

~Miau :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Hi! I'm excited for this hatch to start up! I'll be editing this post later tonight or tomorrow with my music star's Second Generation! In the meantime, here's my baby with her mamagotchi + papagotchi :wub:

tumblr_no5vi7GmIW1u45458o1_500.jpg

I love that shell design! I've been thinking about buying one like it.

Hello!! I'll join in with my new Dream Town TF!! :D

I just got it today... :)

6d46c080-bd12-43e5-aa63-2f49062238eb.jpg
Also, I love that case on your TF! I wish the cases I made turned out that cute...

Anyways, time to update about my tama! I reset my V1 yesterday and got a baby boy. Since it was Mother's Day I let my mom name him. She picked Wolf. I wasn't able to unpause him till late last night, it was almost 10:45p.m. when he finally evolved into Marutchi! He doesn't need much during the day (I love that about older versions). I'm hoping to get Mametchi :mametchi: or Mimitchi :mimitchi: this time. I think both of them result from excellent care so I'll have to make sure I don't get too many care misses. (That might be a problem because I have state testing this week. Math and science in the same day. :p ) Here's Wolf's status:

0yr

10lb

1 bar of training

3/4 hungry

3/4 happy

Bye for now! B)

Ahh thank you! I love this version so much ^_^ I've had it since childhood, when the version first came out!

Melody's Mamagotchi and Papagotchi left, she was sad about it but I filled her tummy up and played a game with her and she cheered up!

tumblr_no7ghe198n1u45458o2_400.jpg

She turned into a toddler at the 1 hour mark! She loves the bunny toy her mom gave her :wub:

tumblr_no7ghe198n1u45458o3_500.jpg

Melody wanted to go shopping, so I said why not and we visited the shop! We found a strange item there so I bought it, I wonder what it does!

tumblr_no7ghe198n1u45458o1_400.jpg

I'm super excited to find out, but I'm going to wait until she's an adult to let her use it

(That might be a problem because I have state testing this week. Math and science in the same day. :p )
It turns out that it was today, I thought it was going to be on Wednesday. :( Oh well, at least I'll get it done sooner. (I'm actually on lunch break right now, I still have the rest of Math and science to go). Anyways, Wolf is doing great. He evolved into Ichigotchi early this morning. :ichigotchi: Besides that there isn't much to report because he's been asleep all morning while I do testing. (So hopefully his growth won't be interrupted by this). Wolf's status:

1yr

20lb

3 bars of training

3/4 hungry

4/4 happy

Hope all of your tamas are doing well! ^_^

Cadence turned into a teen today! She's an ichigotchi! :ichigotchi: She's so cute!!

tumblr_no9dlbzlS51tgy3jio1_400.jpg

I had a final today (history ew) so we didn't get to play much :( But she joined a band today!

tumblr_no9dlbzlS51tgy3jio2_400.jpg

Her bandmates are Ryo the Hinotamatchi and Colleen the Ringotchi! Their band name is "101" continuing the tradition of 3 lettered/numbered band names!

and last but not least, here are Cadence's music stats!

tumblr_no9dlbzlS51tgy3jio3_500.jpg

edit: I can't believe I've been messing up Cadence's name this whole time (I'm such a bad mom) Melody was her mamagotchi's name

Last edited by a moderator:
Cadence became an Adult this morning! She's a Chantotchi :lol:

tumblr_nobk4iB2t71uvxnmjo1_400.jpg

She got a good look at herself in the mirror, she was pretty happy with herself! She's proud to be grown up!

tumblr_nobk4iB2t71uvxnmjo3_400.jpg

She went to got check up on her friend's Ryo and Colleen and they promptly evolved into Adults as well! a Violetchi (Fuwaratchi) and a Togetchi! And they went on to try out for their Pro-Debut!

tumblr_nobk4iB2t71uvxnmjo5_400.jpg

Sadly, they didn't pass this time :( but they're practicing until they get to the top!!

Now that Cadence is an adult! I decided to try out the Cafe I bought!

tumblr_nobk4iB2t71uvxnmjo4_400.jpg

tumblr_nobk4iB2t71uvxnmjo6_400.jpg

Nothing seemed to happen! So I guess I'll have to keep trying! Later Cadence got back home and decided to try on a silly hat, How cute :D

tumblr_nobk4iB2t71uvxnmjo2_400.jpg

That's all for now! I'll keep posting until she passes her pro-debut! :lol:

Cadence became an Adult this morning! She's a Chantotchi :lol:

tumblr_nobk4iB2t71uvxnmjo1_400.jpg
Congrats! I just had Chantotchi on my Music Star. ^_^ (Who I believe is an excellent care character).

Not much new with Wolf, still a Ichigotchi. :ichigotchi: He is becoming pretty good friends with my brother's V1, Liz. :ph34r: Hopefully they'll get married when he evolves. (Which should have been today but he didn't. Maybe it's because he was on pause for a little while yesterday...) Wolf also went bowling with me. He was very good the whole time, didn't even call for attention once! If he evolves later this evening I'll edit this post. For now, Wolf's status:

3yr

21lb

8 bars of training

4/4 hungry

3/4 happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back