Help! With raising my V6...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cho

Reaction score
Hello! I'm having trouble figuring out how to raise my V6 into different characters...

Though I've had the V6 since it's release, I've never actually completed a run with it, this is my first time. I got to Adult stage this morning, and found a Gozarutchi... The 'Horrible Care' character :mellow:

I had the 'Perfect Care' Child and Teen stage, and I don't think I changed up the way I cared for it. Could someone explain the mechanics of raising a 'Perfect' character?

Or if I want to get a not-perfect character, say, Odd Gen. Female 'Okay Care' character (Violetchi, according to this chart I'm looking at), what sort of care do I have to give it, exactly...? :huh: :huh: :huh:

The Gozarutchi, throughout it's previous stages, had NEVER gone hungry, I played a lot of games, it was always happy. What exactly defines the level of 'care'? Is it skill points? 'Cause the Gozarutchi also had over 100 in each points. I think one was over 300...

If you can, PLEASE help me! I honestly don't know what I did wrong... "OTL

NOTE: I took the battery out of my V6 (didn't want to waste it!), but I won't reset it until I get some answers. If you need any extra info, I can pop the battery back in and download, and give you exact stats, etc., whatever you need to know :)

That's odd, it sounds like you did everything to obtain a perfect care character. Did you feed it baby food when it was an adult? Maybe that contributed to it becoming a horrible care character. Also, did you make sure to praise it almost every time it practiced it's instrument on it's own? (I don't know if not praising it would make it a bad care, but it might...) Or did you reset and download your tama a lot? One time I took really good care V4 but I ended up haveing to reset a download it a few times (I forget why). When it was an adult, it became a bad care character. This one I believe :ph34r: . The only other thing I can think of it maybe you ended up taking bad care of it in the teen stage without realizing. Too many care misses might be the problem too. (I care miss happens 15 minutes after a tama's call for attention isn't cared for. The attention icon won't be lit up anymore so maybe you missed it). I hope that you get a perfect charcter next time. ^_^

Thanks for the reply! :wub:

I never downloaded it. At all. I missed one attention call for sure, but I didn't think that'd be enough to get me a bad character lol! I did feed it baby food. That was never the only thing I gave it, though. I did buy and feed other foods (I'd usually feed it two baby foods, then one or two foods I bought). Maybe the baby food thing was it?

Or, maybe it was a glitch? I'm gonna reset my tama in a few minutes here. I'll be sure not to feed it baby food past the Toddler stage, just in case,

I'll post here again once it's an adult, and let y'all know what happens ;)

If anyone has additional info, please share it! Especially if anyone knows anything about the details of the 'care' mechanics! :)

UPDATE: My current tama, Mocha, just turned into an Adult today and she became..... MIMITCHI! Perfect Care!

I think that Baby Food was the culprit in my last run, though I might have been more attentive to Mocha...

So, I'm gonna do some testing on her child, when she has one. I'm gonna write down her stats and try to raise the baby to about the same level, and I'll give it as good care as I did Mocha, but I'll feed it Baby Food a few times as a teen, and see if I get anything below Perfect Care.

I'll post results (maybe not in this topic, I'll start a new one to record my experiments) when I have them. I'm gonna try my best to accurately record what constitutes good and bad care (and everything in between) and try to find the specific amount of care misses/baby food consumption/etc. it takes to get certain characters. I haven't found anything on stuff like this yet (in regards to the V6, anyways), so I may as well be the one to try and compile info, I guess! ^_^

I've gotten perfect care characters with plenty of baby food. :eek: Weight and stress can contribute towards what kind of character you get. As for the skills, 100-300 seems pretty low to me. :0 Maybe they needed to be higher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back