Sign in to follow this  
Cho

Help! With raising my V6...?

Hello! I'm having trouble figuring out how to raise my V6 into different characters...

Though I've had the V6 since it's release, I've never actually completed a run with it, this is my first time. I got to Adult stage this morning, and found a Gozarutchi... The 'Horrible Care' character :mellow:

I had the 'Perfect Care' Child and Teen stage, and I don't think I changed up the way I cared for it. Could someone explain the mechanics of raising a 'Perfect' character?

Or if I want to get a not-perfect character, say, Odd Gen. Female 'Okay Care' character (Violetchi, according to this chart I'm looking at), what sort of care do I have to give it, exactly...? :huh: :huh: :huh:

The Gozarutchi, throughout it's previous stages, had NEVER gone hungry, I played a lot of games, it was always happy. What exactly defines the level of 'care'? Is it skill points? 'Cause the Gozarutchi also had over 100 in each points. I think one was over 300...

If you can, PLEASE help me! I honestly don't know what I did wrong... "OTL

NOTE: I took the battery out of my V6 (didn't want to waste it!), but I won't reset it until I get some answers. If you need any extra info, I can pop the battery back in and download, and give you exact stats, etc., whatever you need to know :)

That's odd, it sounds like you did everything to obtain a perfect care character. Did you feed it baby food when it was an adult? Maybe that contributed to it becoming a horrible care character. Also, did you make sure to praise it almost every time it practiced it's instrument on it's own? (I don't know if not praising it would make it a bad care, but it might...) Or did you reset and download your tama a lot? One time I took really good care V4 but I ended up haveing to reset a download it a few times (I forget why). When it was an adult, it became a bad care character. This one I believe :ph34r:. The only other thing I can think of it maybe you ended up taking bad care of it in the teen stage without realizing. Too many care misses might be the problem too. (I care miss happens 15 minutes after a tama's call for attention isn't cared for. The attention icon won't be lit up anymore so maybe you missed it). I hope that you get a perfect charcter next time. ^_^

Thanks for the reply! :wub:

I never downloaded it. At all. I missed one attention call for sure, but I didn't think that'd be enough to get me a bad character lol! I did feed it baby food. That was never the only thing I gave it, though. I did buy and feed other foods (I'd usually feed it two baby foods, then one or two foods I bought). Maybe the baby food thing was it?

Or, maybe it was a glitch? I'm gonna reset my tama in a few minutes here. I'll be sure not to feed it baby food past the Toddler stage, just in case,

I'll post here again once it's an adult, and let y'all know what happens ;)

If anyone has additional info, please share it! Especially if anyone knows anything about the details of the 'care' mechanics! :)

good luck raising your tama!

~Miau :wub:

• Like 1

UPDATE: My current tama, Mocha, just turned into an Adult today and she became..... MIMITCHI! Perfect Care!

I think that Baby Food was the culprit in my last run, though I might have been more attentive to Mocha...

So, I'm gonna do some testing on her child, when she has one. I'm gonna write down her stats and try to raise the baby to about the same level, and I'll give it as good care as I did Mocha, but I'll feed it Baby Food a few times as a teen, and see if I get anything below Perfect Care.

I'll post results (maybe not in this topic, I'll start a new one to record my experiments) when I have them. I'm gonna try my best to accurately record what constitutes good and bad care (and everything in between) and try to find the specific amount of care misses/baby food consumption/etc. it takes to get certain characters. I haven't found anything on stuff like this yet (in regards to the V6, anyways), so I may as well be the one to try and compile info, I guess! ^_^

• Like 1

I've gotten perfect care characters with plenty of baby food. :o Weight and stress can contribute towards what kind of character you get. As for the skills, 100-300 seems pretty low to me. :0 Maybe they needed to be higher?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Lesbian Tama mom
      Hi, this is my first post here 
      TL;DR: I reset my tama I got a few months back
      After the reset and actually put effort into taking care of him I've kept him for five days now and I'm excited to say that he's gonna be evolving real soon! If I'm correct he's in his teen phase, I can't wait to see who I get when he's grown! :3
    • By BodyGlitter
      Hi,
      Recently I bought a preowned Royal pierce from Japan you want and I can't get it to unlink from the previous owner and link to mine.
      My Ps came with the Dream Coffret pierce and I had trouble linking that one too but once I married off my adult tama and had a baby I was able too, I figured that since that one now worked so would my Royal pierce but it was still unable to link it and I ended up resetting my tamagotchi but my Royal pierce still isn't working, I haven't tried my Dream one yet though.
      I know accidents happen but I feel that since I bought it from JYW it should be functional I didn't buy it from somebody on ebay yk? I don't think my tama pierce port itself is damaged because my Dream pierce works? I blew on both so I don't think it's dust either.
      I'm wondering if I can only connect certain pierces during certain stages, like am I only able to connect my Royal pierce when I have a teen? Or is it just broken?
      Sorry this is so long, thank you in advance!
    • By Maxton
      So, I have the set of Tamagotchis called "Tamagotchu", I believe, and I really don't understand how they work too well.  I know that they need to be connected every once in a while, but it seems that sometimes when I connect them they get mad at each other?  Does anyone know what this is and what's happening?
    • By _GlitterTears_
      I need help! >.<
      I'm buying a new Tama, but I can't decide on whether I want the Meets or the On. I know they're the same with the language being the only difference, but here's where my debate comes in:
      1.) I love the Meets packaging! The one from the On isn't as exciting for when I first open my tama. I know the packaging isn't everything, but like keeping things like that (I have all of my other packages from my other tama's too. aha)
      2.) I know some Japanese, but I'm fluent in English. (Obviously.) I like knowing what is being said between different characters so I wouldn't be able to do that with the Meets, but I LOVE the Meets glitter in the plastic on the shell. The pearl is pretty for the On, but ... idano, man. Something about that glitter. >:P
      3.) I really really REALLLLLLY want the Sanrio Meets, but again... I won't be able to see the convos between my characters and can the meets connect to the on tama's? (You know.. because one is in English and the other is in Japanese..)
      and 4.) ... is it possible for the app for the meets to work in the US with a Meets instead of an On Tama?

ありがとうざいますみな‪⸜(*ˊᵕˋ*)⸝‬💕✨
      xoxo~Belle
    • By Kalk
      I'll try to keep this guide as short and detailed as possible.
      So, I am assuming you want a Pochitchi. ( ) This guide is for the original English 1996-1997 P2 Tamagotchi.

After you hatch your egg and you are past the baby stage, which lasts one hour, you should have a green child named a Tonmarutchi. You'll have the Tonmarutchi for 72 hours, and you need to give it good care. If you take bad care of it you'll raise a Hashitamatchi. If you raise a Hashitamatchi, you won't be able to obtain a Pochitchi, and need to hatch a new egg if you still want that Pochitchi. If you take good care of your Tonmarutchi, you should get a Tongaritchi. This is a teen. To finally get your Pochitchi, you'll have to take almost perfect care, but not perfect care, of your Tongaritchi. I would try to take perfect care of it and purposely do some care mistakes. Eventually, if you've done the guide correctly, you should have your ! I know, easier said than done.

To find more information about Pochitchi visit http://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Pochitchi if you haven't done so.
      Thanks.
    • By Pingasatchi
      I just started up my Tamagotchi Friends again and I was looking at some growth charts to plan out what characters I want. Some charts mention playing the “coin catch” game to get “active” adults. Where would I find this game? It’s not in the game section. Also, for the “social” adults, it says something about sending SMS. What exactly do they mean by this? Is it a special feature I’ve missed out on? Sorry if this is obvious stuff or if there’s another thread I should be looking at, I haven’t been into the Tamagotchi stuff in a little while. Thanks y’all ✌🏻