Sign in to follow this  
painaputchi

TamaTalk in Tamagotchi anime episodes!

Hello everyone!! I read on some topic about Tamagotchi! Tamatomo Daishu GO and I tried to watch an episode....

...skip to minute 21:34!!! I couldn't believe my ears! XD It reads: "Uchuu de TamaTalk".

I couldn't help thinking about you, guys... I felt I had to share this with you! :D Did you know they put this "show" after the episodes?

Didn't notice that at first! :o But like EMF said, it's just a coincidence.

Yes, of course it is :) But it's such a fun and curious coincidence that I wanted to share it with you!

Although I agree that it's likely a coincidence, Bandai has acknowledged TamaTalk's existance on numerous occasions. The site's B-day cards and even this that I noticed on their website one time a few years back.

• Like 2

Although I agree that it's likely a coincidence, Bandai has acknowledged TamaTalk's existance on numerous occasions. The site's B-day cards and even this that I noticed on their website one time a few years back.

Yeah, that's cool :D I'm not sure if BanDai Japan cares about TamaTalk though, but they might. :0

• Like 1

@Nazotchi25 Wow!! I didn't know that!! :lol: so cute from them!

Cool! I wonder if Bandai Japan even knows about us...

That picture was from America. I'm not too sure about Japan.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Timogotchi19
      If the Tamagotchi anime were to get a full English Dub, which channel/streaming service would be best for it?
    • By Deru-sama
      Hello, I am Deru-sama, AKA Dale8998. I have a plan to make an abridged anime containing all 400 episodes. 😀

However, I need voice actors. You can't have an abridged anime just by cutting up an episode and calling it finished, you have to slap in a bunch of jokes. (For example, Goku squeaking whenever he's crushed in someone's hands during a TFS episode, or Tea being a kleptomaniac in YGOTAS.)
      Here's the questions:
      1. How old are you? (I need you to be 13 or older, because I'm going for a PG-13 audience in order to keep myself from getting COPPA banned. If you don't want to say, just give a range.)
      2. Do you have any experience with voice acting? (If you do, it's a bonus, but first-time actors are fine too.)
      3. What time zone are you in?
      4. When are you available? I try to get one upload a week, but I can do it more slowly or quicker depending on when you're available.
      5. YouTube link?
    • By TamaBoy9000
      It all started when I found a Japanese DVD rip of episode 104 of Tamagotchi! online. Then, 10 minutes into the video, I found this screenshot right here, and I thought, "This looks very useful for a meme." (NOTE: If any of you guys want to use this for a meme, go ahead.)

Below is an example I made.

• By Jop
      https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/topics/201911-1/
      (Google Translate: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Ftamagotch.channel.or.jp%2Ftopics%2F201911-1%2F)
      As far as Google Translate gets me: In order to celebrate the 23th anniversary of Tamagotchi and the release of the Tamagotchi Sweets Meets, they'll put up episodes of the TV show on YouTube every day during november. At the end of 2019 they will take them back down.
      No English subtitles though (other than YouTube's auto-generated ones).
    • By mame_city_mayhem510
      My best friend and I loved both the Tamagotchi! anime series and the Let's Go! Tamagotchi short episodes and we watched all of them more than once.  Tamagotchi The Movie was absolutely incredible and we both adored it. However, when we watched Yume Kira Dream, we both didn't really get into it as much as we had with the other two. Don't get me wrong, I still think it was a good show but there was just something about it that was different from the original Tamagotchi! anime. I'm going to watch it again and see whether it's better the second time round.   What did you guys think of Yume Kira Dream?
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      I started out with 60kb, then it was 0.04mb and now its 0.02mb. With it going lower and lower will I just not be able to post pictures anymore?
      Is there a way to put pictures on my log or this site without worrying about file size besides posting the URL to the picture?