Is anybody here into Bands?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everybody. Is anyone here interested in bands?

I'm talking about bands like:

Black Veil Brides

Pierce The Veil

Bring Me The Horizon

Falling in Reverse

Sleeping With Sirens

Good Charlotte

Green Day

Hinder

Daughtry

and any others related? Have you ever met any of the members? What about concerts and Warped?

Tell your story c:

Well, I have never met From First To Last, but I have heard of them and their music (because of one person that was part of it, but left, and after he left, the rest of the band made fun of the guy for his singing...which I found very rude).

I am! Here are some of my favorite bands:

anberlin

Relient K

And Odd Sould I guess :p

You can clearly tell I'm a Christian

But I've never met any members of any of those bands.. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome :D @~SkrillexGotchi~ are you talking about hinder? I agree that wasn't very nice at all.
No, From First To Last isn't Hinder, silly. From First To Last is a seperate band (unrelated to Hinder, was a metal/punk rock band) that consisted of 6 (?) members. One person, named Sonny Moore (who eventually became Skrillex), was the lead singer. Sonny had trouble singing, ending up into going to surgery to correct the problem. He left band in 2007 and decided to seek a solo career soon after, as a DJ, which ended up on his alias, Skrillex.

More info in these links: From First To Last and Skrillex

My two favorite artists are both bands, Green Day and Panic! At the Disco. I've been quite literally close to Green Day's members after picking up front row tickets to a Green Day concert and i've seen P!ATD's bassist and lead vocalist in person but I never came close to them.

also green day's lead singer looked directly at me at the concert :D

I don't really care for any particular bands. But Dream5 is cool because they make songs for the Tamagotchi anime opening and ending themes.

Oh o.o I'm sorry ~SkrillexGotchi~ I don't know much about them, very very sorry about that. I didn't mean to.

And FurbyTamagotchiGizmoFijits that is amazing. Green Day is bae. P!ATD is too.

One of my all time favorites is My Chemical Romance ;-;
It's fine, sweetie. Not much people know about From First To Last all that much.

My Chemical Romance, Escape the Fate and Fall Out Boy pretty much top the list for me in that sort of genre. Saw Fall Out Boy, Escape the Fate and Falling In Reverse live at West Fest this year and it was absolutely amazing <3 Met all of Escape the Fate and Falling in Reverse also at West Fest.

A Day To Remember, Rammstein, Pendulum, those are three bands I like listening to.

I've seen a lot of those bands live. I'm not into them anymore, but I used to love them.

I used to love Black Veil Brides, but I don´t like them a lot anymore.

I love Pierce the Veil tho :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back