Sign in to follow this  
Tama obsessed

Morino won't gain weight

So i got my tamagotchi morino on friday and it just turned into imotchi, when i feed it the cherries which was supposed to be the snack it filled up one hungry leaf instead of happy leaf D: if i can't feed it candy to gain weight what can i do? please help :(

I dont think there are snacks on the Morino.

I think the onyl way to fill up happy is by playing the game.

It should gain weight when you feed it anything o-o

I remember certain food/snacks making the weight go up 2g isntead of 1g or something.

#memoryisfoggy

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DonValleyParkway
      =================================================================
      Sorry about this, I almost immediately found the answer, I just needed to use the care option, I didn't realise that the term morino was used more widely that mori de hakken until i was filling in the tags on this post and I didn't think to check again before posting, my bad, I'll check more thoroughly in the future!
      =================================================================
      Hi
      I recently bought a morino and yesterday I started it up, everything was fine. When they woke up this morning they seemed the same as the night before but around ten o'clock (approximately 24 hours after i turned it on) it became this strange cocoon, I copied the design out and attached it to this post.
      On the overhead view they're not moving which initially made me think it was just a cocoon animation between stages but they've been in this form for a while now and their hunger and happiness meters aren't frozen like I assume a cocoon's would be.
      When I try to feed them the leaf just sits next to them, eventually it takes me back to the food select screen and looking at the stats screen shows that their hunger meter hasn't changed.
      When I try to play a game nothing visually changes but it will ignore the next button input I press.
      All the other functions like menu navigation, the clock, and muting the tamagotchi are working so it seems like it's just the tamagotchi that's not working.
      I looked around for what it could be but i can't find any documentation of this form.
      My only thought is that this is some sort of emaciated form from keeping my tamagotchi's weight too low since I read that weight affects growth on this tamagotchi and the pixels in the lower right of the sprite resemble a cane but I'd think someone would've doccumented that if that were the case.
      Any help or information would be appreciated!

• By Scrungo
      Hello, and welcome to my Morino log!
      Now, I REALLY like bugs, ESPECIALLY Stag Beetles, or really anything with a horn/pincer. I also just like most bugs in general.
      After finding a Tamagotchi thats ALL about bugs, I knew I had to get it. The only thing that comes this close to my love of bugs is Fish.

In this log, I plan to:
      Run the Polka Dot egg to get a feel for how this Tamagotchi plays.
      Run the White egg several times after the Polka Dot egg, and see who I get.
      Discuss how I got specific outcomes to the best of my ability.
      Talk about new features the Morino has, and differences it has from other vintage Tamas the best I can.

With introductions out of the way, I hope you all enjoy this log of the Japan exclusive, Morino Tamagotch!

• By webster04
      Hello and welcome to my new log on the newest tama to my collection^-^

My Morino Tamagotch arrived this afternoon... or morning, whatever time of day it was..... at 11:35am along with the screw driver set I bought at the same time.

I quickly put in batteries and after hearing the reassuring beep to let me know it worked (and I'm so glad it did too^-^) and set the time to 7:55am thinking it would take 5 minutes for it to hatch but I was wrong! It took a total of 3 minutes to hatch thus making him take a 2 minute nap and aging him 1 year, lol opps. I chose the black spotted egg my first time around since I want to get the hang of the game and such.

I quickly feed the little guy (who, since I have yet to mention it, is named Maple^-^) 4 cherries and within 2 games filled all his happy hearts and yes, i managed to find the leaf 3 times each game. I don't really have exact times when stuff happened to little maple but he has been by my side all day while I was out with friends, durring this time out though maple got attacked by a frog which I scared away and he pooped twice so far... but the day is still young and night hasn't even come yet so who knows if another attack wil happen or not.

I will say though from reading logs about other people's morino's I know weight is a big factor for what cocoon you get and so far I've got maple's weight up to 24mg and right as I typed that he took another poop^-^ I haven't even had him for a whole 24 hours and I'm already in love with this little morino and am very happy I decided to buy it, I will update again after maple has gone to sleep since I will probably be following him soon after.

UPDATE: Just a few moments ago maple beeped telling me he was under attack... and by the frog again! I scared him away and now know what his "being attacked" beep sounds like, I am rapidly falling in love with this tama and think I have found my new favorite tamagotchi out of the one's I've owned over the years^-^

Also I noticed that after every 6 meals of cherries the food changed to ice cream and after another 6 meals changed again to seeds.