Music Star Trouble

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokusei101

Reaction score
Okay, I have a small problem.

So, on my music star, I (purposely, in order to get a ringotchi) have been taking bad care of my toddler. However, after leaving it alone for too long, it died. So, I hit the reset button and hit download, taking it back to the moment before it died. However, since it has been one full day since it turned into a toddler, it should have evolved by now. I'm wondering if what I did affected the age of my tama.

When you download it it dosen't go back to the moment exactly before you press reset it goes to when it last saved (which usually is around an important event like its last evaluation) so you may just have to wait a little while longer.

Resetting and download always affects your Tamagotchi's age. Maybe it downloaded from when your Tamagotchi first evolved into a toddler, so you might have to wait one more day.

Downloading your tama will mess with it's growth so you probably have to wait another day like EMF said. Also know that pausing your tama will also prevent it from growing. Example: if it's suppose to evolve at 2:00 p.m. and you put it on pause for an hour, it will instead evolve at 3:00 p.m.

Yea as said by everyone else it will just take a bit more time due to the resetting so just wait and be patient trust me I have one of these and that are my fave tamagotchi connections I luv my music star hope this helped jorgmae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back