Sign in to follow this  
TamaFan1990

What are the rarest shells of the vintage tamas?

What are the rarest shell designs for the vintage tamas? And which ones are your favourites?

There's a rare P1 collectors edition Hong Kong shell V V$_57.JPGAnd Devilgotchis are REALLY rare. They go for about 200/100$ on eBay.

$_57.JPG

Edited by MarshyMellow

I can't see the picture!

Oh, the picture was the red translucent clock shell from the page that I linked to.

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan

What about the CONAN ID?

A CONAN iD isn't an ancestor.. No?

& I don't think devilgotchi shells are rare, just that they ARE RARE IN GENERAL. So the prices are always on the high side. The same applies to a santagotchi and a yasashii... (personal opinion)

Rarest in my opinion has got to be the English Ocean shells. They're all so pretty... especially the white one with the colored seashells!! :o

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By StarBlade
      Welp, I got Charitchi on my P2 a couple weeks ago and he's aging.  Won't be much longer, as it's a heart loss every five minutes.  Don't know if anyone here has had him before, but he's a cool character with personality for sure! 
      24 years with no pause/time set.
      Imgur link to pics and video-
      http://imgur.com/a/XZDRjyx
      Edit: today, at the age of 25, Charitchi passed away.  All day, his heart loss rate was one every three minutes...

• By DonValleyParkway
      Just had something strange happen with my Morino. While I was playing the game after feeding my tamagotchi a size growing candy the visuals corrupted between rounds; the leaf display showed three leaves instead of the usual four and took me to the feeding screen rather than the guessing game. When I exited the menu my tamagotchi was asleep and checking the clock I noticed that the time had reset to 12:30am, so I corrected the clock and checked my tamagotchi's status. All of their stats had emptied to 0, not just hunger and happiness but the size stat too, which is odd since it starts with 30mm if I remember correctly. The weight said PM 0 or PM 1, I can't recall the last digit as I was preoccupied with the PM mark, I assume this was some sort of error from trying to display a value outside of the normal range of weights.
      I went to the food option and, while I'm not familiar with all of the Kabutotchi growing candies, I had a growth candy available to me that seemed to resemble a parfait in a raised bowl. The candy grew Kabutotchi 2mm, restored two points of hunger, fully filled happiness, and set the weight to 99mg, though I'm not sure whether this was some sort of overflow/underflow glitch, the game realising that the weight was greater than the upper cap and lowering it to be in bounds, or maybe the candy just raises the weight to max.
      My current theory is that the power was interupted momentarily just through freak coinsidence, I'll give the contacts a good clean when I change the batteries next, but if anyone knows anything else this could be please let me know!
    • By StarBlade
      Well I recently got the Ocean's secret character, Ningyotchi, for the third time except this time the little mermaid lived for three days! Previously I was under the impression that she can only live for 24 hours at this stage, since the other two times I got her, there was a seemingly unavoidable, hard coded polar bear attack exactly 24 hours after evolving. She just passed this morning at the age of 9.
      Just thought I'd share this major breakthrough in Umino care! XD
    • By StarBlade
      So upon weirdly timed battery insertion, I managed to bug the heck outta my American P1. Started by letting me set the time with the hour as 0:xx, which then the egg screen was just forced lights out dark.  Then when it "hatched", the character is literally sleeping stardust...
      I've never seen this before, or any significant bug like this for that matter! 😂
    • By Namekkin
      Hi everyone, it's a pleasure to be here.
      A little about me - I am a 36yo who never had his own gotchi back in the 90s (my sister had the chimp and kitty Giga Pets - the only ones our parents could find😅)
      At this stage in life I am longing for my own family but it hasn't happend, so... I have picked up virtual pets as a hobby!
      First I got a series 2 original Tamagotchi reissue, then a lavender Wonder Garden On.
      But my biggest obsession is Piccolo/Namekians from Dragon Ball Z, and in the absence of licensed DBZ pets, I have been looking at other units that allow you to raise aliens (want the alien Giga pet but y'know... EBay prices😑)
      But in my online browsing I found the Wave UFO from Bandai in the 90s, and something struck me on the back packaging... One of the alien transformations looks JUST like Piccolo! (I can't upload pics to this message maybe bc I'm new... Haven't used invision forum software in years)
      So now I have my pet alien that sometimes transforms into Piccolo when the device pics up a signal from my phone or the WiFi!
      (The fact this is from Bandai and 1997 let's me pretend the Piccolo design was accidentally on purpose a shoutout to Big Green Dad👽🐌💚

• By dawnhylau
      Hi everyone, I recently rekindled my passion for tamagotchi and bought a second hand Japanese angelgotchi. On my third try I ended up with a ghost jr who didn’t turn into maruten the first day, whose AP maxed out at 90, and after looking around the internet I realized this is what happens in rare cases where it evolves into Lucky Unchikun instead.
      it’s now the 7th day (I counted, I’ve messed with the times a bit that changed its age) and my tama is still a ghost jr (baby), and I’m starting to wonder if I’m doing something wrong that’s stopping it from evolving? I’ve mostly taken good care of it, keeping the hungry and happy hearts are filled out, discipline bar full and AP is kept at 90. I might have had some care misses on the first day though, because I was trying to get the bad care teen before realising it was Ghost jr. who didn’t evolve I’m pretty bummed because this seems to be a really rare occurrence...
      does anyone know how you’re supposed to treat Ghost Jr. to allow it to turn into Lucky Unchikun? Any specific AP range it should be kept at? (Eg maybe I shouldn’t keep it at 90? And let it drop?) thanks so much in advance!!!