the best color tamagotchi for beginners

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hallo

Reaction score
I want to buy a color tamagotchi, but i can't decide.... i'm not very experienced, but I REALLY want a color tama and it's okay if it's in japanese. So, wich is the best for newbies?

I recommend any of the following:

Tamagotchi Plus Color, it's the first version of the colors, released in 2008. It is a simple, yet very nice version. Some of your old friends from the V5 and Entama are in it too! It's quite low maintenance.

Tamagotchi iD, an upgrade to the Plus Color, released in 2009. It has new characters and the introduction of TamaTomo. Some new characters are in it, and some of the teens are now adults! (Chamametchi and Kikitchi, to be precise. It's ridiculous.) It's slightly higher maintenance than the predecessor, but it's easy to get the hang of.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first color was an iD L. It took a day or two to learn, but afterword. Awesome.

A Color would be simplest to learn how to get around.

Maybe look at he characters from the colors and pick your favorites. Once you have favorites, it would be easy to pick so you get those characters to play with.

Many people suggest the plus color but they are kinda expensive if you want one new or in decent condition. I would suggest an idl or a p's, idl is good because they don't have as much reading/ words as the p's but they are a little more needy then the p's, the p's is also good because there is a daycare/ dream school option so your tamas don't have to sit around in their poo if you are busy and they have a lot of extra content with the pierces the only thing that is kinda bad is that their is a lot of reading with the diary entry's and stuff but you can patch the p's to English if you get a irda adaptor or a phone with Infrared.

I'd recommend the iD L because it's not too complicated but has plenty of features to keep you entertained. You can even get one in English but they have been known to have a few glitches. (Luckily you said that it being in Japanese won't bother you). It's not to hard to learn if you have (or haven't) played with tamas before. I hope you like whatever tama you choose. ^_^

My first color tamagotchi was a P's and it has been my favourite version ever since. Some people said it will be difficult for a beginner to handle the P's but I don't think so.

You should read the differences between a P's and an iD L before deciding which one you want :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back