Color Tamas: Which is the best choice?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kajah995

Reaction score
So. I was wondering about the color Tamagotchis. They seem like so much fun (save the language gap) that I figure I have GOT to get my hands on one! But... which is the best? Which color tama is best for a newbie to the Color Tama variant? I haven't heard much about most of them, all I really know is that the 15th anni. iDL is an improvement on the regular iDL, the Princess Spacy is so similar it really isn't worth it, but that's about it! I know the newer ones are jam PACKED full of features, but I feel like that'd be a bit... overwhelming for someone who's used solely Connection Tamagotchis up until a week ago. I'm looking to get info on which Tama has new features, but will ease me into the Color Tama genre. If you happen to own all of them then what's wrong with you are you obsessed or something shoot me a PM or something of the sort.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks~

I wouldn't go for the P's because it's too overwhelming and somewhat confusing for newbies. iD L would be better; it's just as fun but easier to play.

The 4U doesn't really have much features at all compared to the iD L and P's. Whether or not that's a good or bad thing is up to you. :p

15th Anniversary iD L is a good idea because of all the characters from previous versions and stuff. But they tend to be more expensive, I think.

TMGC+C is cool but way too expensive.

iD is pretty cheap and fun but iD L has much more to offer.

Try watching video reviews on YouTube to help with your decision :)

I would consider p's if you have 1 or more Tamagotchis and you are an experienced with Tamagotchis.If you aren't experienced, you should consider idL / id.

Hope I helped! :) :mametchi:

The iDL line, definitely. Regular iDL, Princess Spacy, or 15th Anniversary, you can't go wrong. It has many features to keep you entertained, but not too much to overwhelm. The characters are also great, regardless which version.

The P's is a bit complicated to have for a first colored Tamagotchi. I would suggest the +Color, but like EMF said, they're definitely pricey. The iD is an okay choice too if you'd prefer to have a simpler version.

My first color tamagotchi was a P's so I am against the notion that beginners should avoid the P's.

The P's is a fabulous version, it has lots of characters (32), and there are also un-lockable destinations so that you have an aim when you play it.

I would go for P's > +C > iD L > 4U > iD.

Personally I find the iD to be quite boring.. So I wouldn't recommend unless you want it for collection purposes. The +Cs are adorable so I would recommend you to get one, get a used one cause a new one can be quite costly. iD Ls to me are pretty average, but a good version to get. I like the 15th anniversary one because of the characters. 4U for me is meh because of NFC and only 10 build in characters.

Nonetheless, you will definitely enjoy what you eventually decide to get.. Good luck :D

I also started with the p's and it wasn't difficult, after two years I still adore it. If you get that one be sure to see reviews to know how it works, also you have the plus of the pierces and infrared transfers to get more and more staff into it, games, characters, everything soo cool. Also there is a patch created so you can translate it to english, thats an add-on.

I also can give my opinion on the 4u, and if you want something to start I think an idl, p's or +color will be a better option, because the 4u only has 10 characters and an app, but if your phone isn't compatible with the nfc of the tama it's less options and stuff to play with.

I also I am in love with the +color, it's easier and the animations are super cute, but is expensive.

Hope to help you a little! Hopping to see what is your choice :)

I love my 4U, only because I have DL though, I'd say go for the P's, I got bored of the ID l rather quickly

My first color screen was P's and it's not only the only reason why I love it the most. You should start with one too. As it was said before, it has a lot of characters and unlockable destinations and downloads and pierces which is my favorite combo.

My favorite is the p's but it is kind of more complex than the other tamagotchi colors.

Get something like the iD or the iD L, I liked them both. (Even though I don't have an ID)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back