Sign in to follow this  
Feralv

Tamagotchi v4 games and skill points help

Hi. I just put batteries on my tamagotchi v4 and I have this question. When the tamagotchi is a teenager, do the 3 remaining games (shape, dance, flag) appear? I have this questions since I'm wondering how can I get the adult character I want because there doesn't seem to be any other way to get specific skill points. Sorry, I know it's a dumb question, I haven't use a v4 in ages. Thank you for reading.

*Topic moved from Tips & Tricks forum to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

You might want to check the Tips & Tricks forum for the pinned topics.

V4 - Useful Topics Index gives links to various topics on the TamaTalk forums that are specific to V4 (eg. games / characters, etc.) and if you scroll down to the bottom of the list there's quite a lot on the various games on V4 :)

http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/103277-v4-useful-topics-index/

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Iamtamagotchi
      Does anyone know if the Entama has a sort of soft skill point cap for the certain stages of growth? My child character has gotten around 30~ points in a certain category but now it seems like the amount of points shes getting from the games has dropped to like 1-3 no matter how well I do in the games.
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      I was looking forward to Minecraft Earth, but while my iOS is up to date, I own an iPhone 6, which does not support some of the stuff Minecraft Earth was built to use.
      This stinks....

• By Penguin-keeper
      I must say that I didn't expect this, as Disney has not previously shown any signs of wishing to properly preserve and honour their classic video games, but today it was announced that they will be re-releasing their 16-bit era Aladdin and The Lion King tie-in video games in a pack titled "Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King". The pack will include various versions of the two games, along with the never-before-released trade-show demo for Aladdin, and production materials and a music player covering both games, and it will also include some modern quality-of-life features. It'll be released on October 29th of this year.
      The "Disney Classic Games" branding roughly matches the "Disney Classics" branding used on the home-media releases of the company's movies, so I'm hopeful that we'll see more like this in the future. I'd love to see Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse, and Toy Story also get this treatment, personally.
    • By John Smith
      What are we going to do now that there's no Tama Town. I just found out yesterday my old v4 Tamagotchi and realised that the Tama Town isn't available since 2009.😥😪
    • By x.Optimistic
      The old topic got closed due to inactivity, so I'm remaking it!
      For me, the latest Nintendo Direct finally had more information about the new Fire Emblem game for the Switch, Fire Emblem Three Houses, as well as a release date - July 26th! Needless to say, I'm looking forward to that, it looks pretty interesting, and the concept is pretty unique for a Fire Emblem game, can't wait to see how that plays out!!
    • By QueenRita
      Would y'all recommend the corner shop games for the DS?