Ugliest tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

horse_raisins

Reaction score
Who do you think is the ugliest tama? I vote this chick: https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Majorite
wow+this+was+so.+funny.+Guys+I+m+laughing+hysterically+right+_827ed026286aa4cf058f779c7a159d8d.jpg

All Tamagotchis are beautiful in their own ways. :)

I don't make fun of how real people look, so I don't see why I should gripe about the appearance of fictional characters in a franchise I love. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Look under the the ugly skin there's a heart of gold? OK guys, chill. I didn't say they werent all cute, I'm just asking which of them you think is the least asthetically pleasing. They're blocks of code - charming blocks of code though.

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason, I really can't stand Shoototchi too... maybe it's because I hate soccer (here in Italy's becoming a plague), or maybe because he looks as if he thinks he's the best on all Tamaplanet... Plus, the ID-L sprite is worse than the actual artwork.

I also find Doyatchi very creepy!! :S

I've never really liked Horoyotchi.

She used to be the one I ALWAYS got when I had my first tama, and I grew rather sick of her.

*barfs at any sight or mention of onputchi and masktchi*

Look under the the ugly skin there's a heart of gold? OK guys, chill. I didn't say they werent all cute, I'm just asking which of them you think is the least asthetically pleasing. They're blocks of code - charming blocks of code though.
Hey, I wasn't angry or worked up, I was just telling you not to judge a book by its cover. Anyway, some Tamagotchis do freak me out, but I never say that they are ugly, coz they're just anime.

Paparatchi,the oldies,tarakotchi,masktchi,ponytchi, and way too many more to list. Mostly the older tamagotchis look bad to me.

Paparatchi,the oldies,tarakotchi,masktchi,ponytchi, and way too many more to list. Mostly the older tamagotchis look bad to me.
I guess that's because they don't look that developed and the sprites cant really show you how they look well.

Its not even the sprite, its the character design of a lot of the old Tamagotchi characters that I find unappealing. But its probably because I prefer all the new super cute characters like from the ID to now.

Ahahaha!!! That piece of crap on the right!!!! Pfft who thought that design would look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back