Sign in to follow this  
horse_raisins

Ugliest tamas?

All Tamagotchis are beautiful in their own ways. :)

I don't make fun of how real people look, so I don't see why I should gripe about the appearance of fictional characters in a franchise I love. ^_^

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan
  • Like 1

If you think the Tamagotchi looks ugly, look into their personality. Under the bad looking skin, there's a heart of gold.

• Like 1

....I think they're all cute XD That's one of the things I like about Tamagotchi, that everything is super cute.

• Like 1

I'm not a big fan of Shoototchi the way he looks gets on my nerves.. And while it's true you shouldn't judge people by their looks, Tamagotchis are fictional and I have no problem being annoyed about design choices.

~Miau :wub:

• Like 3

Lol it's ok :P

I think least cute is probably this one but she's not really ugly.

chara_230.jpg

• Like 3

Look under the the ugly skin there's a heart of gold? OK guys, chill. I didn't say they werent all cute, I'm just asking which of them you think is the least asthetically pleasing. They're blocks of code - charming blocks of code though.

Edited by horse_raisins
  • Like 3

For some reason, I really can't stand Shoototchi too... maybe it's because I hate soccer (here in Italy's becoming a plague), or maybe because he looks as if he thinks he's the best on all Tamaplanet... Plus, the ID-L sprite is worse than the actual artwork.

I also find Doyatchi very creepy!! :S

• Like 1

"Hi! I'm here to ruin your favorite version, SupahCow!"

UX1Ur1K.png

• Like 2

I've never really liked Horoyotchi.

She used to be the one I ALWAYS got when I had my first tama, and I grew rather sick of her.

*barfs at any sight or mention of onputchi and masktchi*

*barfs at any sight or mention of onputchi and masktchi*

:ph34r:

Sorry XD

Look under the the ugly skin there's a heart of gold? OK guys, chill. I didn't say they werent all cute, I'm just asking which of them you think is the least asthetically pleasing. They're blocks of code - charming blocks of code though.

Hey, I wasn't angry or worked up, I was just telling you not to judge a book by its cover. Anyway, some Tamagotchis do freak me out, but I never say that they are ugly, coz they're just anime.

Paparatchi,the oldies,tarakotchi,masktchi,ponytchi, and way too many more to list. Mostly the older tamagotchis look bad to me.

Paparatchi,the oldies,tarakotchi,masktchi,ponytchi, and way too many more to list. Mostly the older tamagotchis look bad to me.

I guess that's because they don't look that developed and the sprites cant really show you how they look well.