That's a personality stage there's only three forms baby toddler adult then a personality stage which is more of a bonus goal to reach

I just put up a review on my channel! :)

Ra,

• Like 3

Can't watch it now but I will soon. Unfortunately if you're not in Japan you do miss out on a big dlc given to buyers of a new 4u+

I finally broke down and choose. Rose Pink. (Duh right? Lol) From HLJ. Can't wait to play with it and my other 4u. (It needed a buddy) I found a perfect pouch (Yet again) to fit a 4u perfectly. Forgot how I made it and remembered. Maybe I saw the future, lol. It has an opening on the back for the NFC. Lol. Its green but can't complain.

208wn06.jpg

• Like 1

Congrats I hope you enjoy your new hands

Tama I got so happy when my blue 4u+ got mametchi and made him science mametchi

Has anyone recieved there pre-order from HLJ yet? I just got mine today and the box had a HUGE hole in and and my packaging was ripped open.

Has anyone recieved there pre-order from HLJ yet? I just got mine today and the box had a HUGE hole in and and my packaging was ripped open.

I received mine yesterday. I ordered through HLJ. The parcel is indeed huge and when I opened it there was so much space for just a small 4U+ device. But anyway, it wasn't damaged or ripped open.

Has anyone tried connecting 4U+ and the 4U app? It doesn't seem to work for me. It keeps asking me to bring my device together again at the second screen of the app! :(

EDIT:

Managed to get it to work. I had to remove the cover of my 4U+! It was easier to bump 4U and the nexus...

Edited by ttinyterror

I found myself not touching the app because it's not compatible with the s6 for some odd reason. Though we have touch terminals in toysrus seiyu and pretty much anywhere still kinda bummed out though

Just wanted to say that the 4U+ can connect with the ~new~3DS for random NFC connections, so if you have one you can easily unlock the unlockable characters and destinations with it ^_^

You can also use your suica pass to pay for games or other wireless pass on the new 3ds in Japan to

Just wanted to say that the 4U+ can connect with the ~new~3DS for random NFC connections, so if you have one you can easily unlock the unlockable characters and destinations with it ^_^

Wait, noob question here, but what? Sounds like some 4U+ unlockables just require any random NFC bump? So bump with the n3DS to trigger the unlock?

Yes any NFC spot it's random connections I think 15 and 30 times

Wait, noob question here, but what? Sounds like some 4U+ unlockables just require any random NFC bump? So bump with the n3DS to trigger the unlock?

Any NFC use. It can be downloading an item, connecting to another Tamagotchi, etc, I've unlocked everything by just connecting my two Tamagotchis for example.

Edited by Tama-Star_Girl

If you check out my tmblr you can check out all my tamagotchi 4u plus pictures and info i gather. I swapped out many of the faceplates for colour combinations. These devices are quickly becoming my very favorite colour version o.o

My tmblr is : odds-and-ends-with-love

My Pink Rose finally showed up after being stuck at "Processing shipping" limbo from HLJ... Got here and I am trying to connect them. (4u/4u+) Its really pretty.

Anyone have a quick translation of the connection icon? Not sure if I am selecting things right.

My Pink Rose finally showed up after being stuck at "Processing shipping" limbo from HLJ... Got here and I am trying to connect them. (4u/4u+) Its really pretty.

Anyone have a quick translation of the connection icon? Not sure if I am selecting things right.

They're the same as the 4u the only changes in the plus are characters,unlockables, events, two tamas receiving an extra 2 stages, items, etc

Edited by Tamarocket