Long-lived Oldies Hatch 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayleykitty

Reaction score
it's been more than a year since the last long-lived oldies hatch and I think that it's time for a new one!

Rules (kind of :p )

~You use any tamagotchi that can have oldies on it

~If you tamagotchi dies you can restart it and still be apart of the hatch

The hatch will start probably on Friday June 5 in the afternoon or morning (it may change though)

Yay I love the long lived oldie hatches! I'll definitely join but I don't know what I'll be using yet. (Interesting fact: my Music Star is still building off the oldie I used in the first long lived oldies hatch. I'm currently on generation 14 ^_^ ).

Wow I thought more people would join lol I'll probably just start a new log once I'm out of school for summer and done exams

sorry to tamaninjacat I'm probably canceling this hatch.

That's alright. It's weird that not a lot of people signed up but then again it does take a lot of commitment to raise an oldie. :p I think I'll still try to raise one through the summer for fun. ;)

Ah shoot, I totally would have joined this if I'd seen the date in time :angry:

This totally should have garnered some publicity. Maybe you should extend the date a bit further, because I'd TOTALLY do this o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back